Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

On 03/06/2020 at 22:27, Chris.S said:

My first form teacher was Pamela Buckley, our classroom was the one with all the mice and other animals. Can't remember  the name of the lessons held there.

Probably Zoology.

I was there until 1974. Used to run the 100 metres for the school. I remember Miss Amery. Had a massive fall out with her, but she still wanted to run for the school after I left. Remember Mr Corden as well. Does anyone remember Mr Hazel?

Mr CarterI was there until 1974. Used to run the 100 metres for the school. I remember Miss Amery. Had a massive fall out with her, but she still wanted to run for the school after I left. Remember Mr Corden as well. Does anyone remember Mr Hazel?

Mr. Carter was our physics teacher  we used to call him titter Carter. One lesson we all decided we would get sent into the prep room- it worked l. About 11 of us in there, hilarious 😂 

Mr. Carter was our physics teacher  we used to call him titter Carter. One lesson we all decided we would get sent into the prep room- it worked l. About 11 of us in there, hilarious 😂 

I remember  Cliff Richard coming for a talk in Lady Mabel Hall. Probably about 1973

When Cliff Richard came we thought it was going to be a concert.  When we found it was a religious thing we didn't bother going.

To us young lads, Miss Amery was a bit of a cracker!

• Like 1