Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

God this seems years ago 9 mainly cos it is )

I went, left in 79. Ant or Tony as it were, knew you even ar Coit !!

St John knew you as well , was in same class for several lessons with Trev Smith, Little Wrighty, Andy Fos. Could be here all day reminiscing.

One memory was Levi being attacked by Mr Hudon !! LOL.

Remember Mr Hague ? and Carney

Anyone else from those years ?

I was there from 1994-1999 my form teacher was Mrs Cork,

i havnt been back since they did it all up, but i do plan to one day, would be nice to have a look round it again.

I started in 2000 and Miss Cork was my form teacher. I've seen her a couplke of times since I've left and she has always been nice

God this seems years ago 9 mainly cos it is )

I went, left in 79. Ant or Tony as it were, knew you even ar Coit !!

St John knew you as well , was in same class for several lessons with Trev Smith, Little Wrighty, Andy Fos. Could be here all day reminiscing.

One memory was Levi being attacked by Mr Hudon !! LOL.

Remember Mr Hague ? and Carney

Anyone else from those years ?

Yes I left in '79 :)

Hi Jim.

I left there in 1989.I can remember Mr Howarth too.I saw him not so long ago.and yeah hes still got that tash:hihi:

Mr Knibbs was there oh gosh who else??? eeerrrmmm

Miss Skidmore-Maths

Mr Smith-French

Mr Cooke-Geology

Mr Warhurst-English

Miss Sobienski-History

Mr Hewwitt-Music

Mr Lidster-Rural Studies

Miss Pitt-English-----she hasn't changed a bit,i look older than her:mad:

Mr King-Motorcycling

Miss Dunn-P.E

Mrs Sanderson-Home Economics

Mrs Hutton-Maths

Mr Rooker was head of our year.

Mr anders was head of school.

I can't really remember anymore!!!!

mr king :rant: he got sack from ecco for being a pervert & looking up girls skirts the week i was supposed to start on the motorbikes :rant:

Hi there my names Annette and I am looking for old friends who might have gone to Monteney Junior School in 1956-1960, or colley secondary school in 60-64. Plse PM me if so. Thanks.

mr king :rant: he got sack from ecco for being a pervert & looking up girls skirts the week i was supposed to start on the motorbikes :rant:

He did supposidly. I had chance to ride a bike round the cones though before he got fired :suspect:

'josh' king was my history teacher in '74-'75. he was strict but fair. i remember him bawling somebody out once, we thought he was going to explode!

'josh' king was my history teacher in '74-'75. he was strict but fair. i remember him bawling somebody out once, we thought he was going to explode!

Hmmmm i also remember him to be very firey too, a very good teacher though to be honest, respect was the way forward with Mr King.

was it ever confirmed he was killed in a motorbike accident or is it just hearsay ?

was it ever confirmed he was killed in a motorbike accident or is it just hearsay ?

Oh i haven't heard that one, having said that, i haven't even heard he has passed away :|