Sheffield Bus Drivers Need To Be Applauded!!

Bus drivers are like most people-if greeted with a smile they respond in kind.Perhaps you give off the wrong vibe?

Well here we go again, when I get on I say hello, and when I get off I ALWAYS say cheers driver, what do you want me to do snog their faces off

only VERY few bus drivers are pretty good, the rest are shocking in my opinion

I often travel by bus and tram, the tram is miles better then the bus probobly for obvius reasons, but alot of the tram staff are ten times nicer then the bus drivers and they actually do their best to be on time!

Suspect there are more tram lines than bus lanes. Myabe that's why it's easier for them to keep on time. They also don't have idiot car drivers in front of them.

You can't complain about the tram driver 'cos he only has 1/2 a job, compared to the bus driver.

Suspect there are more tram lines than bus lanes. Myabe that's why it's easier for them to keep on time. They also don't have idiot car drivers in front of them.

You can't complain about the tram driver 'cos he only has 1/2 a job, compared to the bus driver.

but I am complaining about the bus driver that does 1/2 a job

As a retired busdriver of 14 years.I never once had a complaint from a passenger.What I did get from passengers was spit on,thumped and of course swore at on a daily basis.I wish that all those numptys who slag them off,could drive one for a week pr so.They would soon keep their mouths shut

As a retired busdriver of 14 years.I never once had a complaint from a passenger.What I did get from passengers was spit on,thumped and of course swore at on a daily basis.I wish that all those numptys who slag them off,could drive one for a week pr so.They would soon keep their mouths shut

maybe they did all thoe things to you because you called them a numpty???

Picture yer sen driving a bus in Sheffield. Horrible traffic, crap small juncations, smelly customers and hateful BMW drivers. And you have to do the same route day in day out and keep stopping and moving off.

I doth my cap to the brave souls who drive our buses.

So should you.

oy whats up with BMW drivers we are not hateful at all................................ah i see:roll: actually bus drivers need a few more lessons today, i have a PSV and a HGV class one so i know what i am on about before you start:hihi:

Yes & that's a regular occurrence in jobcentres but doesn't stop all unsundry ripping them to pieces, try having a computer thrown at you or being stabbed.

Well here we go again, when I get on I say hello, and when I get off I ALWAYS say cheers driver, what do you want me to do snog their faces off

I think most drivers would settle for a grimace:hihi:

---------- Post added 21-03-2013 at 19:06 ----------

only VERY few bus drivers are pretty good, the rest are shocking in my opinion

I often travel by bus and tram, the tram is miles better then the bus probobly for obvius reasons, but alot of the tram staff are ten times nicer then the bus drivers and they actually do their best to be on time!

The tram drivers are separated from the passengers,and don't have to deal with customers wanting to change £20 to travel a few hundred metres.The two rolls are not comparabull.

Top post - I wonder if this still occures on a daily basis? And why would some gonadic person act like that?

WHAT A SET OFF IDIOTS YOU ARE THAT SLAG BUS DRIVERS JUT THE OTHER NIGHT ABOUT 6vandals morons jumped on my bus at 11 pm and were trying to spit on me over the protective screen how many of you gobby muppets get that in your job then on a Sunday because its supposed to be quiet I have a mechanical problem and get swore at from one of you muppet ladies cos I'm 10 mins late do ANY OF YOU DICKS EVER DRIVE ROUND SHEFFIELD DO U EVER SEE THE PRICKS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TAXI DRIVERS WHO DO NYTHING TO CUT BUSES UP THIS APPENS AT 4 am and up to midnight

AND DO YOU LOT KNOW THE MAIN REASON FOR BUSES BEING LATE ,,,,NOT ENOUGH DRIVERS WHY COS THEY ARE ACKING THE JOB IN IN THEIR DOZENS.....WHY COS OF THE ABUSE THEY GET OF YOU PRATS THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW HARD AND STRESSFUL IT IS TO DRIVE A FIFTEEN TON FOURTY FOOT LONG ANF FIFTEEN FOOT HIGH BUS ROUND THE NIGHTMARE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SHEFFIELD

---------- Post added 21-03-2013 at 19:50 ----------

Del boy are you for real i hope you get on my bus oh sorry you won't cos i don't drive the one for retards

oy whats up with BMW drivers we are not hateful at all................................ah i see:roll: actually bus drivers need a few more lessons today, i have a PSV and a HGV class one so i know what i am on about before you start:hihi:

You must be a Mercedes driver then, 'cos they only build trucks.

I was told you need a HGV license to drive an S-class :huh:

WHAT A SET OFF IDIOTS YOU ARE THAT SLAG BUS DRIVERS JUT THE OTHER NIGHT ABOUT 6vandals morons jumped on my bus at 11 pm and were trying to spit on me over the protective screen how many of you gobby muppets get that in your job then on a Sunday because its supposed to be quiet I have a mechanical problem and get swore at from one of you muppet ladies cos I'm 10 mins late do ANY OF YOU DICKS EVER DRIVE ROUND SHEFFIELD DO U EVER SEE THE ***** OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TAXI DRIVERS WHO DO NYTHING TO CUT BUSES UP THIS APPENS AT 4 am and up to midnight

AND DO YOU LOT KNOW THE MAIN REASON FOR BUSES BEING LATE ,,,,NOT ENOUGH DRIVERS WHY COS THEY ARE ACKING THE JOB IN IN THEIR DOZENS.....WHY COS OF THE ABUSE THEY GET OF YOU PRATS THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW HARD AND STRESSFUL IT IS TO DRIVE A FIFTEEN TON FOURTY FOOT LONG ANF FIFTEEN FOOT HIGH BUS ROUND THE NIGHTMARE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SHEFFIELD

---------- Post added 21-03-2013 at 19:50 ----------

Del boy are you for real i hope you get on my bus oh sorry you won't cos i don't drive the one for retards

Heartfelt and to the point. Please mods do not remove - just tidy - thank you. I REAL insight into bus driving from a guy who's done it.