Sheffield Bus Drivers Need To Be Applauded!!

Working as a care thingy must be dreadful. But, driving a big bus around can kill peeps.

And my cars. :mad:

And my cars. :mad:

Buy the mini then :hihi: :hihi:

I think bus drivers are people that have been took off the dole for some reason and that is the only option for them, hence the lack of "skill" to know how to tell the time and the MASSIVE lack of common sence, such as speeding off when a oap has just boarded and has not had the chance to sit down, and the classic of not lowering the bus down or stopping no where near the curb when someone in a wheelchair or people with a pram want to get on

I think bus drivers are people that have been took off the dole for some reason and that is the only option for them, hence the lack of "skill" to know how to tell the time and the MASSIVE lack of common sence, such as speeding off when a oap has just boarded and has not had the chance to sit down, and the classic of not lowering the bus down or stopping no where near the curb when someone in a wheelchair or people with a pram want to get on

You drive a bus for a week then and tell us how great it is :roll:

You drive a bus for a week then and tell us how great it is :roll:

it would not matter if I thought the job was great or not, all that would matter is that I was doing the job right that I was getting paid for

it would not matter if I thought the job was great or not, all that would matter is that I was doing the job right that I was getting paid for

So, do you drop plates on the moonlight removals :D

So, do you drop plates on the moonlight removals :D

no, I get paid to do a job so I do it right

no, I get paid to do a job so I do it right

And most bus drivers do a sterling job as well.

And most bus drivers do a sterling job as well.

I can tell that you dont catch the bus:hihi:

I can tell that you dont catch the bus:hihi:

When I'm not drifting I use the bus. The cost of parking in town is madness :(

When I'm not drifting I use the bus. The cost of parking in town is madness :(

try getting on one where you have somewhere to be within a certain time, to then find out the reason why the bus is late is because the driver fancied an extra fag before he set off, you may then see why all the people at the bus stop are not applauding the bus drivers, infact I tell a lie yesterday an oap lady was applauding when the bus finally turned up nearly 20 minutes late bit I think it was abit sarcastic!

try getting on one where you have somewhere to be within a certain time, to then find out the reason why the bus is late is because the driver fancied an extra fag before he set off, you may then see why all the people at the bus stop are not applauding the bus drivers, infact I tell a lie yesterday an oap lady was applauding when the bus finally turned up nearly 20 minutes late bit I think it was abit sarcastic!

The fag issue could be made up. Buses get stuck in traffic because BMW drivers use the bus lanes and drive like stupid peeps - not allowing buses to pull out. Hence the lateness.