Any Kate Bush admirers?

Kate bush and debbie harry, oh yes had many a dream about those two in my youth.

Gazza me n thee 2 old pervs :hihi: loved Kate Bush, Blondie, Suzi Quatro, Toyah Wilcox, Joan Jett; phew need a wipe down with a wet dishcloth now

The Nolan Sisters. All four of them. :love:

And them birds from Bucks Fizz. :blush:

Always thought clare grogan was fit aswell,actually she still is.

Yes she was like a little pixie but nice, I think she was very conscious of the scar on her face though.

December will be Magic again alwys moves me, great music.

that's my favourite kate bush song.

I suppose Kate Bush was the Lady Gaga of her day, or should I say Lady Gaga is the Kate Bush of today?

---------- Post added 21-03-2013 at 19:57 ----------

Cheryl Baker during Bucks Fizz's heyday was very fit too! I'd link to a Youtube vid but I can't yet, lol.

...Don't you mean ham dram? One gets the feeling she thoroughly enjoys making the videos. So many brilliant ones but the official video for "There Goes a Tenner" is one of my faves.

There are a couple of performances done for various tele shows in the early 80s that are absolute corkers: one for The Wedding List (nice dress too) and for Army Dreamers (where she's channelling Hilda Ogden).

My chuckles are entirely affectionate - I still have a well-worn video cassette tucked away somewhere of her videos up to The Hounds of Love era that I had for a 17th birthday present - but really, that Wuthering Heights video is pure youth theatre does interpretative dance week.

love this one/ so many emotions in one song.

these moments given are a gift from time:)

a fans quote from youtube/

What Kate Bush always gets into her work is enormous feeling and emotion. It's an incredible experience to listen to her music because it feels like it comes from your feelings, not from hers - and that is as good a definition of 'art' as I can think of.:thumbsup:

The washing machine song makes me chuckle, she is a truly great artist

She is truly unique. I can still remember seeing her on TotP singing Wuthering Heights when I was a kid and thinking how brilliant she was. The Hounds of Love is still one of my favourite albums of all time and Lionheart should be the English national anthem.

Gazza me n thee 2 old pervs :hihi: loved Kate Bush, Blondie, Suzi Quatro, Toyah Wilcox, Joan Jett; phew need a wipe down with a wet dishcloth now

Not forgetting Sonja Kristina ( Curved Air ) ... :nod:

Meeeeee and I have also been told I look like her lol, she is a brillaint artist. :);)