Washing machine repair

Hi all is there anyone out there that knows a reliable washer repairer? My washing machine door has fallen off due to a broken hinge. Iv been quoted £74 can anyone help . Im desperate thanks :mad:

You could try DART at 54 Barber Road on 2661699..I have recommended them before and had no bad feedback.hope this helps.

I used ace domestics a few weeks ago they came out and although my washer was unrepairable they only charged me a £10 call out charge. Honest reliable service.

If the £74 pound is parts, labour and call out thats not too bad to be honest..!

£74 really isn't bad, given that many would charge in the region of £50 just for the call out. I repaired my own a few times, most recently had to replace the PCB and it's not a nice easy job.

£74 to replace a door hinge is way over the top considering that the hinge would cost just a few pounds &would take less than ten minutes to fit.

I ahve found Apollo to be very good. Not sure where you are, some places don't do call outs to certain ares. I thought I had a fault with my washer, Apollo came and turned the outlet pipe on.......................!!! Only charged the call out charge of £12, could have done/charged anything.

My daughter had the same problem after my grandson used the door a climbing frame. I bought a new hinge off http://www.espares.co.uk for about £6 and fitted it myself in 20 minutes

Try mick at able ,good and friendly service hes at s8,phone number 2375205

Another vote for ace domestics, can't fault them at all

Ring South Yorkshire Domestics on 07701 037938, free call-out/estimates and all work guaranteed!