Remember your mums divi number

my grans was 34097 I think it was imprinted on my brain never forgot it j

I am of a certain age(!!!) and remember my Mum's divvy number B and C 69071 seems like only yesterday! Now I know I'm getting old!

5502 - Grandmas was 5501.

Does everyone of a certain age remember their mums divi number at the co-op

Hi I certainly remember my mothers divi No.in fact its something that allways comes up when me and my brother meet we usually went to the Nottingham St coop happy memories

Yep, Im 52, and I can remember it clearly.

i used to work at co op on bread vans after i left school and anybody who bought anythin that didnt have a divi number i used to putmoms on 77933 strange how i rememember that after all thoseyears lol

Everyone in the village still remembers my grandmothers because she was irish and pronounced it tirteen tirty tree. (1333 b & C):)

I was 15 when I left school in 1953 and worked at Kirkbridge Road off Attercliffe Common.I was in the offices working the divi out for all the customers cant remember whether it was 6 monthly or yearly.To get a job your mother had to be a member of the Co-op.I worked for Brightside and Carbrook and yes my mothers number was 23670.

I moved to live in Wiltshire when I was 19 but a new Co-op has been built where I live.you just give them a card which they register,dont get much Divi though.Never mind

dont think you need a # for horse and cart but if u do its number one

Does everyone of a certain age remember their mums divi number at the co-op

I'm of a certain age,,does anyone remember my name,,,let me know if you do cause I don't