Cresswell out on loan

Cressy to has gone on loan to York City for a month, as we are short on cover up front, Diego out, Murphy injured on Saturday and we are struggling for a scorer. Is this wise??

A 100% grafter is what we need right now, even as a squad player, maybe Danny has a repacement lined up.

Hope he is not putting his faith in Porter.

To me it looks like we are trying to free up wages for a loan signing.

I hope so , he is not going put all his faith in Porter surely

I hope so , he is not going put all his faith in Porter surely

I hope so too. If we are saving on Cresswells wage and the Italian FA are compensating us for Diegos injury we should be able to. Jordan Chappell is also out on loan as well.

Murphys hamstring saw him brought off on Saturday, and must be at least doubtful for this week, or are we gambling and risking further injury with him?

Yes one hopes we have someone coming in.

Does anyone know if Flynn was injured on Saturday? I've not heard or seen anything to suggest he was but it's most unlike Danny Wilson to make a tactical substitution at half time, especially as he'd already had to use one sub for Murphy.

While Cressy is hardly a 1st teamer, letting out on loan at this time with injuries is silly, unless as is said they are looking for a loan player. If they don't get someone in then it could well backfire on us, we got 2 hard games coming up Brentford & Tranmere.

Edited by Bypassblade

While Cressy is hardly a 1st teamer, letting out on loan at this time with injuries is silly, unless as is said they are looking for a loan player. If they don't get someone in then it could well backfire on us, we got 2 hard games coming up Brentford & Tranmere.

Too true ... a bird in the hand and all that.

Does anyone know if Flynn was injured on Saturday? I've not heard or seen anything to suggest he was but it's most unlike Danny Wilson to make a tactical substitution at half time, especially as he'd already had to use one sub for Murphy.

I can count on 1 hand Flynns positive contributions to the team this season so I for 1 don't care wether he is injured or not .

I can count on 1 hand Flynns positive contributions to the team this season so I for 1 don't care wether he is injured or not .

You must have a lot of fingers on that hand then.

You must have a lot of fingers on that hand then.

Are there some very close families in S2:o

:D