Ottos Moroccan not impressed

Cant help suspecting posts 1, 4 & 5 are all the same person :suspect:

It is the same person. Same bad grammar, lack on punctuation and remedial writing style.

I can't comment on the place as I have never been, but the poster using various usernames has an agenda, without any doubt.

Well 8 of us went last night and our couldn't be further from that described in the opening post.

We sat upstairs which was a blessing as it was pretty crowded downstairs so we had a lovely relaxed time listening to the pianist instead. The food was top notch but I'm afraid I overdid myself and could barely walk afterwards.

I had stuffed sardines to start, lamb tagine with olives and artichokes then almond cake with yogurt. All lovely. The lamb came on the bone, a whole shank.

The staff were lovely, friendly and attentive and even queried how much tip we left because they thought we'd made a mistake and left too much. We hadn't.

The menu is one of those that makes it difficult to choose. I must have debated 5 or 6 options before finally deciding.

It is the same person. Same bad grammar, lack on punctuation and remedial writing style.

I can't comment on the place as I have never been, but the poster using various usernames has an agenda, without any doubt.

Well if those are your criteria, about 90% of the forum is written by one bloke working full time.

I also love Otto's. I've been 3 or 4 times and cannot fault it at all. I've recommended it to several people who are also very taken with it. The food was plentiful and delicious. Reasonable prices and service is very good.

I was thinking about taking my wife myself.

really disgusting when people who run or work in restaurants don't wash their hands before handling food.. and even plates.. as one of you mentioned; they might not think it's important and they can practice their filthy habits in their own homes if they must but they should have some sort of conscience or knowledge of basic (and advance) food hygiene and not let it slip

(ps i am not the same person as anyone on the above posts)

I am a regular and can comment on the following :-

1. Otto's hygiene is exemplary, he always washes his hands in the back after a cig

2. THeresa is very friendly

3. Service is always good

4. Food is always excellent

If you have an issue raise it with Otto / Theresa not here