Akbars West St sheffield

Edit...removed as makes no sense now threads are merged

Edited by nikki-red

if akbar is their name, whats the problem

If you're called McDonald, try opening a burger takeaway called McDonalds?

west st is not the proper one. im a regular at akbars meadowbank road and never had a complaint. the food and service is always spot on.

the real akbars, should open a branch in Sheffield. I'm surprised that the real akbars hasn't taken legal action, against downtown Akbars. Red Bull is suing Red Well brewerey, for having a slightly similiar name.

the real akbars, should open a branch in Sheffield. I'm surprised that the real akbars hasn't taken legal action, against downtown Akbars. Red Bull is suing Red Well brewerey, for having a slightly similiar name.

All Indians should sue Akbars for giving their nations food a bad name, awful overrated place.

Akbars is great for food great atmosphere relaxing however i have been there too many times and to be honest the same place same menu gets a little boring at times they need more dishes to be added and more different unique starters

great place definately recommend it

Agree with Top4718. Neither of the Akhbars mentioned bears much resemblance to 'real' Indian food.

I wouldnt recomend Akhbars on Meadowbank Road. Its overpriced, and I found the service really bad. Wont be going there again.

I wouldnt recomend Akhbars on Meadowbank Road. Its overpriced, and I found the service really bad. Wont be going there again.

Dont forget the average food!

Does the 'original' Akhbars on Meadowbank Road still sit you at the bar for a short while before seating you at a table?

Does the 'original' Akhbars on Meadowbank Road still sit you at the bar for a short while before seating you at a table?

No they herd you around like cattle buying overpriced drinks until a table happens to become available, awful place.

west st is not the proper one. im a regular at akbars meadowbank road and never had a complaint. the food and service is always spot on.

Me too been going for years the food its always good and its always busy, which speaks volumes really especially when you consider where it is, not like it gets much passing trade people would not go back if the food/venue was not good.