Has the Cat ever been in Rescue no

Location sheffield

Age & Sex male and female both 5

Vaccinated & Wormed both

Neutered & Micro chipped neutered

Breed/ Mix

Colour/markings tabby and white male black and finger female

Long/Shorthaired short haired

Live in / Or in and out male out female self made indoor will venture out a little but never far

Used to a cat flap

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals live together

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues

Temperament ok

OK with Dogs / Cats with cats not dogs

Can the Cat be picked up and put in a basket without risk of scratching yes

Can the Cat be groomed without risk of scratching

Good or Bad with Childrenale good with children female isn't

Dislike of Men or Women

Housetrained yes

Any further General Information you can share.

Smudge and twix have both been with me for over 4 years I have come to the devastating descision to re home these guys. Smudge has taken a dislike to anyone but myself she has attacked my daughter and friends on several occasions for no reason at all I have been there on all these occasions and feel it would be better for her to be rehomed with someone who is a cat lover who doesn't have many visitors or children around a lot. Twix is a fantastic boy all round loving cat both are house trained.

I feel I could explain the while situation better in person please pm me if you are interested.

I really do feel for you, but I cannot see anyone wanting the female, if she is only bonded with you, how will someone else, bring her round with them? Even if someone doesn't have children, usually you will have visiting children at some point. Have you tried a Feliway diffuser, I have heard mixed reviews about them, but if you are that desperate and not tried one, it might be worth a go. I just know all the shelters and rescues are bursting at the seams, with very friendly, good all rounders and so cannot see anyone willing or able to take her on. What about trying to rehome her to a stables/farm, where she could live out her days, untouched by humans, would that be a better scenario, and you keep the male?

Hope you find a satisfactory solution. x :)

Have you taken her to a vet? She could be ill. And I've read your reasons but still don't understand why you want to rehome both of them.

Are you sure she does not have some illness, sudden behavior change could be because of illness.