Where is the best place to buy a fireplace and gas fire in sheffield ?

Can any one recommend a good fireplace shop I need a gas fire and fireplace

we got ours from a place off abbeydale road, unfortunately i can't remember the name, sorry. They were very good though, lots of choice and also allowed us to design our own surround

Heard good things regarding the one on leppings lane [sorry dont know the name]

We bought ours from flames which is based in hillsborough by Morrisons. Good price, good selection and good service- what more can you ask for?

we got ours from a place off abbeydale road, unfortunately i can't remember the name, sorry. They were very good though, lots of choice and also allowed us to design our own surround

Fireplace Factory Outlet on Aizlewood Road off Abbeydale Road.

We bought our fireplace and fire from there about 12 years ago and it's still going strong.

Had mine done by the company in Beighton opposite the post office. Although it was a few years back.

Hearth & Home off London Road are very good. They've been in the business for a long time.

Hi, I can recommend a place on Barbot Hall Industrial Estate, Rotherham (sorry the name escapes me right now). I bought my fire and surround from there and their prices were far cheaper than anywhere else. It's a large warehouse type of place not a showroom and they have every type of fire surround....marble, wood, stone, granite etc. they even make surrounds to order too. Definitely worth a try.

Find the make and model you want and try on-line,i did this for the Mother-in-law she was quoted £300 but the internet price was £220 and free delivery.

Hearth & Home off London Road are very good. They've been in the business for a long time.

Used these too,thumbs up from me

Not sure what sort of fire you want but bear in mind that you may need it fitted.

If you go to a shop they may either fit it for you or recommend someone.

Worth considering just for the guarantee in case anything goes wrong.

I had mine built-in and I think it took the guy 2 days.