Where is the best & cheapest place for tyres?

How does every single thread end up in squabbles?!?! It's just tyres for god's sake!

Need new front tyre for clio but on a tight budget, recommendations please :)

Sheffield motor spares bottom of grange lane ask for shak

Dexel Tyres and Hawleys are very good. Both will come out to you too

Asda Tyres, book online and fitted at a place of your choice. I had mine fitted at Halfords Autocentre Drakehouse.

Any suggestions as to where the best priced Michelin or Pirelli tyres can be had in sheffield, and has anybody ordered off the internet ( is it worth doing )

Thanks

The problem with ordering tyres on the internet is that you then have to put them on to the wheels. Or pay someone else to. And people who are all set up to do that generally assume you will be buying the tyres from them.

Try Costco. V good value. We always get ours from there.

I normally use Tyre Pros (as they are called now) on Leppings Lane, next to the BP off Penistone Road for Michelin, recently been to Hawleys on Holme Lane to get Vredestein (which aren't supplied by Tyre Pros) and was pleased with the service there.

Pricewise it is worth looking at Vredestein, they are still premium grade tyres (in fact they outperform Michelin and other top marques in numerous tests) but they cost about a quarter less.

The problem with ordering tyres on the internet is that you then have to put them on to the wheels. Or pay someone else to. And people who are all set up to do that generally assume you will be buying the tyres from them.

Try Costco. V good value. We always get ours from there.

Not really..with places like Blackcircles.com and mytyres.co you can opt for a fully fitted price and get them fitted at a centre local to you... I've never had a problem with this...

Had 2tyres fitted at home by Quick Fit last week exellent service prices was ok cheaper than having them fitted at their garages

I normally use Tyre Pros (as they are called now) on Leppings Lane, next to the BP off Penistone Road for Michelin, recently been to Hawleys on Holme Lane to get Vredestein (which aren't supplied by Tyre Pros) and was pleased with the service there.

Pricewise it is worth looking at Vredestein, they are still premium grade tyres (in fact they outperform Michelin and other top marques in numerous tests) but they cost about a quarter less.

I had a Vredesrein 205/55/16 put on here a few weeks ago for about £75 supply and fit which I thought was a very good price for the brand.

Was very happy with the service too as they fitted me in first thing while I waited.