Prisoners Wives Series2 BBC1

Just been told that the house that burnt down was on the Littledale Estate.

they filmed on my road i watched as they filmed the fire

---------- Post added 17-03-2013 at 19:50 ----------

Just been told that the house that burnt down was on the Littledale Estate.

woodthorpe

Ooo, pretty sure I've just come across Harriet's house (the outside shot anyway) on rightmove! Moor Oaks Road, is that it?

Yes they were filming there for a couple of days - the house is on the market at the moment though so if there is a series 3 and they want scenes of Harriet at home she may have to move in with the vicar!

I looked round there for a venue for my wedding, I can just remember these gigantic blue chairs like thrones, are they still there?!

..lol. Yes theyre still there :D

This weeks scenes were filmed down at autorads and statller on attercliffe as they turned my mates garage in to the car wash

My sons play Sally Carman's kids Charlie and Jack asnd I can confirm ALL scenes were filmed in Sheffield and Rotherham!!!

.The houses where the problem family living next door was definetly filmed in greenhill as i walked past nearly every day for over a week.The film crew where staying in caravans and motor homes on the graves tennis center land.

.The houses where the problem family living next door was definetly filmed in greenhill as i walked past nearly every day for over a week.The film crew where staying in caravans and motor homes on the graves tennis center land.

Correct

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Yes they were filming there for a couple of days - the house is on the market at the moment though so if there is a series 3 and they want scenes of Harriet at home she may have to move in with the vicar!

Cheers Amy - wonder if the inside is the same house as well...

I watched this tonight, I saw lots of Sheffield, because I think it was filmed in Sheffield. There is a lot of Sheffield in Sheffield, of course I can always go outside my door and see Sheffield, because I live in Sheffield, rather than watch Sheffield on a box in my front room.