Will utd go up or mess up?

It's not bad in there - easy to meet people in the city centre in the day as it has a free car park. I often meet people there.

What context am i to take this statement in please?

You try a context and I'll tell you whether you've misinterpreted it :thumbsup:

It's sore but easing, hopefully its just 9 hours in a car, I'd love to meet people off here Blades & Owls.

There may be chance for everyone to meet up and do a bit of good/fundraising at the same time, when Corks gets a date for Lillies match.

You try a context and I'll tell you whether you've misinterpreted it

That seems rather a vague statement F.

You could ease peoples minds quite easily though by simply seeking out your post about the Crown and re posting it with all the smilies you told us were put on it,that should settle some minds,unless of course some saddo has been there before you and copied it so later smilies couldn't be added.hope this helps F.

It's not bad in there -

Always enjoy my stay in the Copthorne too , whats changed your mind Frankie have you not called it tacky before?

Always enjoy my stay in the Copthorne too , whats changed your mind Frankie have you not called it tacky before?

You see to have misconstrued F.s meaning there old boy.

You see to have misconstrued F.s meaning there old boy.

Its easy done :)

You should know - you united fans partially funded it. :)

It's what was built on the clubs car park, but is now owned by a private company, with no income to the blades.

It's not bad in there - easy to meet people in the city centre in the day as it has a free car park. I often meet people there. :thumbsup:

No, Frankie now likes the Copthorne. ah are suggesting he is discussing his marked hallowed spot in the Blades car park ;)....DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The decor's tacky, but they do a nice coffees, the seats are comfy, and the car park is free (by free I mean you don't have to pay, not free as in void of shoe throwing buffoons :hihi:).

The decor's tacky, but they do a nice coffees, the seats are comfy, and the car park is free (by free I mean you don't have to pay, not free as in void of shoe throwing buffoons :hihi:).

Frank I feel that we all know what "free" means, and TBH the rest of the comment is pretty juvenile fella, and adding a laughing smiley does nothing to mask that, sorry but true fella.

How many shoes have you seen thrown in the car park Frankie?

The truth now:|

How many shoes have you seen thrown in the car park Frankie?

The truth now:|

None. I was at the hotel when there were people there demonstrating over wilson. But I saw no shoes being thrown.

You've got me.

I should have said shoe waving. :hihi: