Will utd go up or mess up?

LOL, well he does set a very high standard for us all to follow:hihi: NOT:|

A teller of untruths, a Blades car park stalker, a hit a run poster, the original baiter gives plenty out, yet cant take it back !! i would not want to be in that gang.

A teller of untruths? Proof please.

Can I take it back? I'll let you know when you've 'tested' me - up to now though you've not been out of my pocket, as displayed by the fact that I tend not to rant in uppercase like some :thumbsup::hihi:

A teller of untruths? Proof please.

Can I take it back? I'll let you know when you've 'tested' me - up to now though you've not been out of my pocket, as displayed by the fact that I tend not to rant in uppercase like some :thumbsup::hihi:

proof of untruths... as in your statements as proven on Derby day, where you were alledged to be in 3 places at once. I cant be bothered to dig up the posts.

proof of your stalking activitys in the Lane car park on the day of Wilsons appointment, or may be that was untrue as well.

proof of your hit and run postings and baiting, of course need no digging out.

....as FOR MY CAPITAL LETTERS, i do not conform to the ruling capitals mean SHOUTING. I use capitals alot, on my sites, i feel it looks tidy.

Funny what upsets some, they can abuse, name call and swear, yet when capitals or a certain clean applicable word is used, its brought up :hihi: funny that .

proof of untruths... as in your statements as proven on Derby day, where you were alledged to be in 3 places at once. I cant be bothered to dig up the posts.

proof of your stalking activitys in the Lane car park on the day of Wilsons appointment, or may be that was untrue as well.

proof of your hit and run postings and baiting, of course need no digging out.

....as FOR MY CAPITAL LETTERS, i do not conform to the ruling capitals mean SHOUTING. I use capitals alot, on my sites, i feel it looks tidy.

Funny what upsets some, they can abuse, name call and swear, yet when capitals or a certain clean applicable word is used, its brought up :hihi: funny that .

Proof please. Put up or shut up.

So your admitting to all the others then yes :)

So your admitting to all the others then yes :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Looked that way to me matey :)

Its on the forum, told you cant be bothered to dig. the regulars will know on what we are discussing.

That was ging viking calling him a plonker ... I was saying in real life hes not.

Hes actually a top man who does us ex pat Blades proud

i no it was i was only joking about your quote.. think titfer took that the wrong way ;):)

Its on the forum, told you cant be bothered to dig. the regulars will know on what we are discussing.

Hey TAT ...Not sure about this but think you might be mixing sidebotty up with Mr Benn who was having a ding dong with Alex at the time.

Think Alex called him and he said he was on the Lane end but was actually in the woods somewhere looking for illegal off road bikers :o

Hey TAT ...Not sure about this but think you might be mixing sidebotty up with Mr Benn who was having a ding dong with Alex at the time.

Think Alex called him and he said he was on the Lane end but was actually in the woods somewhere looking for illegal off road bikers :o

Classic that one ... they could have charged admission to the section when some of the lads had a set to in those days.:hihi::hihi:

What TAT's actually referring to is the fact that in the approach to the debry game (the one where we won 2-2 :hihi:) someone opened a thread asking where people would drink before the game. I said 'I might go to the Crown on London Road' knowing that's where Bladebloke drank before the game, as a wind up (which I received a ban for later the same day when I admitted it was a wind up). All this occurred before the match.

Following the match I posted on the forum that I'd actually gone with my kids and had a beer in the ground (which is true).

TAT somehow interprets this as me saying I was in three places at once, and that I'm a liar.

Having posted on here for over 7 years, that non story is the best he can come at me with.

Desperate.

---------- Post added 19-03-2013 at 18:35 ----------

I've posted 4500 + posts since 2005.

Surely from that many posts in that much time you can back up your accusation with some proof and not a poor attempt to wriggle back out of it with a spineless excuse.

Put up or shut up.

What TAT's actually referring to is the fact that in the approach to the debry game (the one where we won 2-2 :hihi:) someone opened a thread asking where people would drink before the game. I said 'I might go to the Crown on London Road' knowing that's where Bladebloke drank before the game, as a wind up (which I received a ban for later the same day when I admitted it was a wind up). All this occurred before the match.

Following the match I posted on the forum that I'd actually gone with my kids and had a beer in the ground (which is true).

TAT somehow interprets this as me saying I was in three places at once, and that I'm a liar.

Having posted on here for over 7 years, that non story is the best he can come at me with.

Desperate.

If memory serves correctly,Tat has repeatedly asked you to meet over a drink to sort out your differences like gentlemen,but you refuse his hospitality.

---------- Post added 19-03-2013 at 18:45 ----------

Desperate.

---------- Post added 19-03-2013 at 18:35 ----------

I've posted 4500 + posts since 2005.

Surely from that many posts in that much time you can back up your accusation with some proof and not a poor attempt to wriggle back out of it with a spineless excuse.

Put up or shut up.

I don't see the word liar used in any posting other than yours,it's as if you dramatize things out of proportion to get others in trouble.

Would you not be better burying the hatchet rather than persuing this obsession that you have with Tat.