Van broken into near premier shop today around 3.15pm,any info?

hi all just curious as to whether anyone saw anything happen to an astra van parked across from sandwhich shop near premier shop at fairleigh? went to post office n come bk to find my passenger window broke and some of my things gone,was three young lads in hoodies around there but cant be 100 percent its them?

but heard a few other cars had been done near arbourthorne club....

Edited by vonney90

can you give a little more info as to the location, as it's a little confusing, do you mean the premier shop on just off Wulfric road, where is the Arbourthorne club!!!!!!, as there is The Arundel, The Manor, and Fairleigh, Park and Arbour shut many years ago, but non are in the vicinity of a premier, a sandwich shop and a post office all on the same precinct

can you give a little more info as to the location, as it's a little confusing, do you mean the premier shop on just off Wulfric road, where is the Arbourthorne club!!!!!!, as there is The Arundel, The Manor, and Fairleigh, Park and Arbour shut many years ago, but non are in the vicinity of a premier, a sandwich shop and a post office all on the same precinct

I reckon that'd be the Eastern Avenue one?

van broken into across from sandwhich shop just round corner from premier at fairleigh.

---------- Post added 14-03-2013 at 17:43 ----------

the other cars what had been done, i was told by a passerby to be somewhere around the park n arbour club.

righty ho, what was taken! it would be worthwhile checking out a few of the cash converter type shops if it was a phone or sat-nav,

Got to be druggies at that time of day

well like i say cant say it was them,but was three young lads in trackies standing near to the sandwhich shop.when i got back within about 4 minutes or so,they were gone and my window had been done. they took a small black pouch/bag which was under the seat which had all my medication in. i suspect they thought it was something else but it was hidden so dont know wat might have made them think there was anything valuable there...

What speed were you driving through Arbourthorne when this happened?

i wasnt driving,my car was parked when broken into...i was told by a passerby in fairleigh that some other car windows were broken into further up from me near park n arbour club...