Embarrassing Bodies: Live from the Clinic is preparing to re-open!

EBLive

Channel 4’s medical series Embarrassing Bodies: Live From the Clinic is preparing to re-open its doors and a team of GP’s, including Dr Christian Jessen and Dr Dawn Harper will be offering live consultations via webcam to concerned viewers from the comfort of their own homes.

If you’ve got a medical condition you’d like some advice on, then go toour website for an application form or call 0121 2248395. Don’t worry if you’re not good with computers or don’t have a webcam, our production team will guide you through. So, don’t sit at home worrying, get in touch now!

-ALSO-

WOULD YOU LIKE A FREEHEALTH CHECK?

EmbarrassingBodies: Live From The Clinic is looking for volunteers to take part in a number of health checks

LIVE in the studio

From sports teams, students & social clubs to work colleagues,

friends &family

Together you’ll be taught by the UK’s leading medical experts including Dr Dawn Harper and Dr Christian Jessen, how to spot any possible health problems; from skin conditions to signs of serious illnesses

and by doing so, will help others to do the same.

For more information email: embarrassingbodies@mavericktv.co.uk with your name, age and telephone number. Or call 0121 224 8395

Of course, but hey I can dream. My mum had a thing for Andy Bell from Erasure. Just because he's gay doesn't mean I can't find him attractive.

No, haha I was just making sure... didn't want you and Bethsmummy going along and flinging yourself at him! haha.

Seriously... Andy Bell? Oh dear...

Of course, but hey I can dream. My mum had a thing for Andy Bell from Erasure. Just because he's gay doesn't mean I can't find him attractive.

Strewth, I should think anybody would struggle to find Andy Bell from Erasure attractive unless they happened to be a potato.