Jump to content

Universal Credit

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Borista336 said:

yes they do it out of choice and probably love it most of the time, there are some women that do like it you know? also they probably enjoy exploiting saddos on sex lines as well.

 and why not?? using what you have is entrepreneurial and good on them not relying on benefits.

Would you call mugging someone entrepreneurial?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Would you call mugging someone entrepreneurial?

well thats a little obtuse? and also illegal so no that DOESN'T EVEN ENTER THE EQUATION 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Borista336 said:

yes they do it out of choice and probably love it most of the time, there are some women that do like it you know? also they probably enjoy exploiting saddos on sex lines as well.

 and why not?? using what you have is entrepreneurial and good on them not relying on benefits.

That's an absolutely disgusting comment. Liking sex and getting paid for it are two entirely different things.

 

I had thought about reporting  your post to the mods but I think it better to let everyone know what kind of a person you are

Edited by Sidonica
missed a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sidonica said:

That's an absolutely disgusting comment. Liking sex and getting paid for it are two entirely different things.

 

I had thought about reporting  your post to the mods but I think it better to let everyone know what kind of a person you are

sorry why is that disgusting they can be both and both together? there are plenty of women that enjoy it and get paid very well, its their choice its like opinions everyone has one. why report this is debate is it not, i havent aimed it at anyone in particular, have a climb down dear from that high horse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

sorry why is that disgusting they can be both and both together? there are plenty of women that enjoy it and get paid very well, its their choice its like opinions everyone has one. why report this is debate is it not, i havent aimed it at anyone in particular, have a climb down dear from that high horse.

This thread is about Universal credit and suggesting that it is good that they don't rely on benefits and that they probably  'love it'  is out of order.  Most women would find that resorting to   prostitution is a the very  last resort.  Enjoying it and being  forced to do it  to survive are very different things. BTW is it something YOU would consider if you were in that situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly I've had nothing but absolute hassle with UC since I claimed.
 

Without going into too much detail; they made an error on their part in overpaying me. They're not accepting responsibility or accountability for this, I'm now expected to pay back just under £600. Because of my partner's earnings, my payment for the whole of this month is just £41.


I'm also a disabled individual. I'm apparently part of the 'limited capability' work group, where I'm not needing to 'sign on' every week like most people.
I've been applying for jobs daily, even well before I moved to Sheffield from Lincolnshire to live with my partner. I've only had two interviews in 3 months I've been here.

It drives me insane that I am doing everything I possibly can to get myself into work yet I'm at a disadvantage because of my disabilities. It also makes me angry that there are people who clearly have no intention of working getting way more than what I've got for the next month.


My partner has been an absolute diamond in supporting me; but with no money to pay my share of the bills, he's having to fork it out of his own wages and support/feed both of us.


I moved to Sheffield thinking I could begin a new happy chapter and get a job right away; damn, I was so wrong.
Instead, UC has put me in one of my worst states and I'm not getting any support from anyone for it.

It's a messed up and unfair system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/07/2019 at 15:16, Borista336 said:

yes they do it out of choice and probably love it most of the time, there are some women that do like it you know? also they probably enjoy exploiting saddos on sex lines as well.

 

What a very odd view.

The world of prostitution is not a happy place where men and women stay in by choice. 

Far from it. Exploitation, violence, intimidation, trafficing, entrapment, substance abuse, despair, physical and mental health issues etc., are the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FinBak said:

The C.A B. Is a Limited company....They are in it for the money...;)

 

 

sadly looks like it...now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, melthebell said:

sadly looks like it...now :(

Awful what's happened with the CAB...It was once a Lifeline...Now it's effectively Gov't Owned.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, FinBak said:

Awful what's happened with the CAB...It was once a Lifeline...Now it's effectively Gov't Owned.

 

 

yup :( everything gets pwn3d at some point :(

 

sadly now people with nothing have nobody to turn to to fight the DWP :(

Edited by melthebell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.