Laptop upgrade question quote

Mrs DJ

My o/h wants to know is it possible to upgrade the hd in his laptop and for all program's and files currently installed transferred to the new drive on such as a 1tb or higher if possible?

If so, can someone please quote to supply fit and transfer everything, he says would need to be done in a day.

The machine I think is a acer running vista has about 2 gb ram

you can use acronis or paragon which is free to do an image of the current HD and then retrieve it to the new hdd. If you want to upgrade the operating system then you will lose all your programs and have to re-install them.

PM sent

Thanks

Many thanks for making contact see you later.

---------- Post added 13-03-2013 at 21:59 ----------

PM sent

Thanks

I can fully recommend the above member for any computer related issues, upgrades etc.

not only has this chap supplied and installed my required upgrade within 24 hours, his after sales service is brilliant too, he remotely connected to my pc to deal with a unrelated problem I had.

Many thanks to Amarkhan and again a member that deserves recommendation.

Many thanks for making contact see you later.

---------- Post added 13-03-2013 at 21:59 ----------

I can fully recommend the above member for any computer related issues, upgrades etc.

not only has this chap supplied and installed my required upgrade within 24 hours, his after sales service is brilliant too, he remotely connected to my pc to deal with a unrelated problem I had.

Many thanks to Amarkhan and again a member that deserves recommendation.

Thanks a lot for good feedback. it's been a pleasure dealing with your.

hope to do business again.