Coronation Street thread

Anybody see Shane Ward as in Corrie. OMG! His acting is as wooden as the bar in the Rovers. :gag:

What on earth possessed whoever made the decision to cast him? I wonder if it was the 'casting couch'.

Incidentally Shane Ward was the winner of the X Factor ages ago - he had number 1 on the back of it. I can't see the agents Hollywood calling on the strength of tonight's performance

Compared to some of the cast on the Street,Ward was in the Laurence Olivier mould....

Jasons still in his coma!! to be honest it's the best acting i've ever seen him do.

Jasons still in his coma!! to be honest it's the best acting i've ever seen him do.

I thought hed always been in a coma.

I thought hed always been in a coma.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Had the misfortune to have to watch Coronation Street the other night (just to be sociable).It was the night of Helen Flanagens return.What on earth is this ridiculous, totally talentless woman doing on TV?Why on earth has she been brought back?The producers really are scraping the bottom of the barrel,they could not sink any lower.Thank goodness I don't have to watch this rubbish regularly.

She seems to have morphed into Freddy Mercury, although Freddy probably could act better.

I did like it when upon seeing her for the first time in years, Eileen Grimshaw said, "Is that Dozy Webster?" :hihi:

The writing in corrie is now diabolical. Littered with mistakes and holes. The writer should be sacked immediately, what was once a good program is fast becoming as bad as hollyoaks. Even neighbours is better !

She's another talentless bird along with many others who get along in the entertainment business by showing their bodies off.

She's another talentless bird along with many others who get along in the entertainment business by showing their bodies off.

I think she's a lovely young lady with a great body. Why not show it off if you've got it?

I think she's a lovely young lady with a great body. Why not show it off if you've got it?

Do you know her?wonder if she'll win an award tonight.

I think she's overrated, and she looks vacant in every single photo with that daft duck face that girls seem to love doing. She'd look so much better if she smiled.