Sarsaprella suppliers.

dont know if i have spelled it correctly. i remember my dad buying me a glass of this when i was a 5 year old in a shop on meadow st back in 1960. saw it next late 70s in cordial form . does anyone know who still stocks it.

if you ever get up to juction 31 on M1get off Motorway there and make your way round the round about at barlbourgh and head go to dobbies garden ce it we went to leelly bathats then up the hill to the cafe great stuff told us it wa good for the brainentre theree and go and have a look round all the shops they have there from cotton trader, shoe shops mobility aids shop and lots more if you go into dobbires farm shop. they supply all kinds of gifts books clothing furnishing a tropical, marine, and cold water fish there along with equiment aquariums all sorts of stuf but back to your original question they sell saraprella in the farm shop sure will be able to buy lots of bottles worth a try a used to grow up on the stuff we would go to a caf'e in heeley and one londodon road on the left going up ust before thee old cinema i loved it. good luck in your quest regards steve