149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a space on myspace?

• Yes my link is on this thread
    • Yes but its private
    • No why would I
    • just show me the results

mine is

http://www.myspace.com/weenireeni

but i dont know how to make it look good, if anyone has time to email me and help me out thatd be great!!!

thankoo! :D

I can help you make it look better, for sure. Simply delete Black Eyed Peas from your friends list. There, better already.

I was actually going to do a MySpace type thread so instead of creating new one I will hijack this one lol.

Does anyone have a celebrity type person on their myspace buddy list? If so, who?

The best one I have is Barry Chuckle, also I have some like jenna jameson, michelle marsh etc etc.

Mostly I use mine to network with other music bods and stuff.

My profile is in my sig.:D:thumbsup:

MySpace is doing my head in lately, always going down and always having maintenance done on it!

id post my link, but its undergoing serious editting atm....DIV layouts..pfft.

I have most of the characters from Family Guy, Alan Hansen, Jeff Stelling, Paul Peschisolido, Igor Stimac, and prob some other football people - of course they're all administered by the real celebs...:suspect:

I have most of the characters from Family Guy, Alan Hansen, Jeff Stelling, Paul Peschisolido, Igor Stimac, and prob some other football people - of course they're all administered by the real celebs...:suspect:

Some are :)

Ive heard about loads of ppl that use this! Is it any good and what exactly can u do on it? thanks :)

Forget all that what is going on! Somebody has set up a myspace as Gayham without my authorisation!!! It's not me!! I only found out about this today! Whoever it is, is in serious trouble as everything I do character/website/scripts is copyrighted by LAW. I'm going to be contacting the relevant people about this so whoever you are I suggest you shut it down now before I press charges! This is VERY serious, if you know who it is please message me.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=74019561

that is the link. It's not me I did not set that up!

That's outrageous! :o

Why would someone do that though? :suspect: