I have one. But it's secret. shh.

If you've looked at myspace recently - this may be of use to you:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/21/myspace_adware_attack/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20060721/tc_nf/44765

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/07/20/042253

Purity check

By John Leyden

Published Friday 21st July 2006 13:20 GMT

Online banner ads running on MySpace.com and web sites infected more than one million users with adware, according to net security firm iDefense.

The attack exploited a Windows Metafile (WMF) exploit, fixed by Microsoft in January, to infect vulnerable Windows machines with malware from PurityScan/ClickSpring family of adware. The malware surreptitiously tracks internet usage while bombarding infected users with pop-up ads.

The banner ad that played a staring role in the attack ostensibly advertised a site called deckoutyourdeck.com. In reality, machines were directed to Russian-language website in Turkey, which tracked the number of times adware programs were downloaded, the Washington Post reports.

Data on the site suggested that the adware had been installed on 1.07m PCs, a huge figure that equates to a big payday for the unknown perpetrators of the attack and plenty of pain for ordinary surfers. ®

i have one, its cool :D

i made most of it myself.

But if you wanna see it, you gotta ask. :)

I use mine for chatting to my friends back home, and showing them pics etc etc, also for bands - its good for gigs and things too. Im on Sheffield forums myspace too.

Does anyone have a celebrity type person on their myspace buddy list? If so, who?
I have the "legend in his own underpants" that is Moss from the It Crowd. :hihi::thumbsup:

No. I have my own site but dare not post the link as it has not been updated since October. :D

Is anyone on Bebo? My mates are obsessed with it. I hate it.

is bebo just an alternative to mysapce and msnspace???

I'm on Bebo - think its just more secure than Myspace - you can hide things from people who aren't on your friends list etc. I love it, on it every day!

Why do you hate it Liam4Mail?

is bebo just an alternative to mysapce and msnspace???

I'm on Bebo - think its just more secure than Myspace - you can hide things from people who aren't on your friends list etc. I love it, on it every day!

Why do you hate it Liam4Mail?

It is just something else to check and fuss over. I would prefer my one website and one email account and nothing else. Plus I get so many chain mails on Bebo. They bug me.