Sheffield egg run 2013 traffic

I've been on the last two, but I shall not be taking part in another.

The police and organisers keep the pace way too slow. It's as if they think we're not capable of riding safely in formation above walking pace.

Charity is a good thing, but for me it's not worth a knackered clutch or siezed bores.

Is this about runny eggs?

Please could someone tell me if I can go on my road legal quad on the egg run

And where do you meet and what time

yes you certainly can!!!

some of us are meeting at subway in valley centertainment at 8am for breakfast and the event is starting at 10am in the carpark of carcraft up next to the police helicopter headquarters near sheffield business park. if you are on facebook the link is above.

Have you seen their faces when they watch the bikes arrive through the windows? Priceless!

Sounds dangerous to me. :huh:

I've put an order in for sunshine so we should be ok on that front :thumbsup:

Can't wait do I need to bring a Easter egg :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sounds brilliant, and the kids love it. However without wanting to spoil the fun please can I remind you all to be careful when driving - last year as you all came past my work you completely ignored two sets of red lights. I totally agree with Think Bike, but don't make it that hard for people!

Sounds brilliant, and the kids love it. However without wanting to spoil the fun please can I remind you all to be careful when driving - last year as you all came past my work you completely ignored two sets of red lights. I totally agree with Think Bike, but don't make it that hard for people!

we ignore the red lights on purpose to make sure we get through and cause minimal disruption. the police and marshals block off the roads so we can do this.

also if your are just taking the p*** then fair enough, just thought id tell you just in case you weren't.

What time will the bikes be landing at the Childrens Hospital?

I work nearby and wouldn't mind parking up and coming along to watch the bikes arriving.

Regards

Doom