Pitbike seized by police

well done for what ?? takeing a bike that took a lad months to save up for, then as it took off him for no reason. yea well done police for wasteing money once again and thinking they can just walk in my house without a warent... got then hook line and sinker so the solicetor says anyway how would any of you feel if they just came in your house for no reason.

so you have a solicitor thats assured your that you have got a case against the police, yet this only happened the other morning, this is full of bull, you aint even had time to have a meeting. bull bull bull.....you got your bike nicked, deal with it

so you have a solicitor thats assured your that you have got a case against the police, yet this only happened the other morning, this is full of bull, you aint even had time to have a meeting. bull bull bull.....you got your bike nicked, deal with it

Can you imagine solicitors with a list of chav clients,all fighting over this particularly lucrative source of business?

what makes me laugh is it takes 5 coppers to confiscate an item that1 could carry under his arm,

phone the coppers up to report your car has been broken into or your house has been broken into and if any turn up within the week your lucky

Yep and you know why? Protection. Have you seen the number of people who will happily attack the police especially the kinds who think their kids terrorising the neighbourhood on an illegal bike is ok.

and surely you will never qualify for legal aid when you have had a toy chav bike confiscated. If thats possible then I am truly glad they are restricting legal aid.....but I don't believe this for a second:hihi:

---------- Post added 07-03-2013 at 08:32 ----------

Ope you get it back mate I ust to be a little **** that rode anywhere and was lucky. They should build a track in Sheffield for bikes instead off kicking people off everywhere Then maybe kids wouldn't be as bad with them, people who have no interest in motorbikes are too quick to judge!

too true, they should let kids behave like "beeeeeeps", annoy everyone and drive illegally because they don't have a specially built free track for them to play on.

Yep and you know why? Protection. Have you seen the number of people who will happily attack the police especially the kinds who think their kids terrorising the neighbourhood on an illegal bike is ok.

yet they only send 2 un-armed police women to arrest Dale Cregan a suspected 4 times murderer armed to the teeth with guns and hand grenades

so thats 5 coppers to confiscate little billy's pit bike,

2 un armed women to arrest a known armed murderer.

yet they only send 2 un-armed police women to arrest Dale Cregan a suspected 4 times murderer armed to the teeth with guns and hand grenades

They were sent to a reported break in, not to arrest Cregan.

"little billy" might be a chav with a massive chav father that hates the police and lots of chav big brothers.

versus two unarmed police officers (don't know why its relevant they were women unless men can withstand bullets) to a break in.

Don't know why they were compared? are you annoyed that all police officers dont carry guns and grenades? Go to america where you will feel "safer" :hihi: if thats the case.

"little billy" might be a chav with a massive chav father that hates the police and lots of chav big brothers.

versus two unarmed police officers (don't know why its relevant they were women unless men can withstand bullets) to a break in.

Don't know why they were compared? are you annoyed that all police officers dont carry guns and grenades? Go to america where you will feel "safer" :hihi: if thats the case.

And what if he isn't a chav, with a massive chav father etc ?,

Are you just being pathetic because you like saying the word chav and making assumptions ?

And what if he isn't a chav, with a massive chav father etc ?,

Are you just being pathetic because you like saying the word chav and making assumptions ?

There a no assumptions required with chav. Its a description of behaviour and mentality, its not a race.

You really missed the point there didn't you:hihi: I was arguing with the assumption that "little billy" (notice the emotive language) was in fact an angelic well behaved little boy that had worked hard to afford one luxury that was cruelly stolen by the police.

Its always nice when someone feels like they can be offensive when they haven't bothered to read a post properly.

Edited by llamatron

Let's see the pictures before jumping to any conclusion.

I'm not suggesting either way whether the kid is innocent or not but the photos should give proof.

When i was a kid, we walked our bikes to the lanes if we were seen by the police on the way they would come over admire the bike and leave with a warning not to ride till you got there.We wernt chavs or any other media typcasted name just kids with a love for bikes.We had respect for the police and life was good.

Now they send 5 grinning officers to take bikes from kids who no doubt will hate the police and with good reason.Kids cant do anything today without someone moaning and wingeing.Its just aswell they have computers to keep them hidden away init?

---------- Post added 07-03-2013 at 10:15 ----------

Let's see the pictures before jumping to any conclusion.

I'm not suggesting either way whether the kid is innocent or not but the photos should give proof.

Even if the kid had ridden it,it should be a court matter if nessercary, not placed in the hands of power hungry police officers with attitude.

I wonder when they will start to confiscate houses for non payment of council tax? Or maybe they could crush em like they do cars!

There a no assumptions required with chav. Its a description of behaviour and mentality, its not a race.

You really missed the point there didn't you:hihi: I was arguing with the assumption that "little billy" (notice the emotive language) was in fact an angelic well behaved little boy that had worked hard to afford one luxury that was cruelly stolen by the police.

Yes but your assuming that's his behaviour and mentality, what about if it isnt ? Your assuming that he acts like a chav when he may not be ;)

You weren't arguing anything you just like judging people and making assumptions when you don't have a clue, because it probably makes you feel good.

How do you know 'little billy' hasn't worked hard and saved up for that bike ? How do you know it isn't a case of mistaken identity and that he doesn't use it for track racing only ?

you are making lots of assumptions, because it probably makes you feel clever while you do it.