"an evening with carl bradshaw"??

Sorry lost me, ask who if they are still a thug, do you mean Bradders? if you do, funny how he was a cult here at S6.

Replace the 'l' with an 'n' and you have it about right :hihi:

i once saw hirsty and shez in josephines and something kicked off in entrance area.bradshaw had made some comment to wards hirsty and within an instant bradshaw was on his ars via a DH right hook:hihi::hihi:.I guess everyone needs to make a pound here and there even if they are lightweight like bradshaw:)

i once saw hirsty and shez in josephines and something kicked off in entrance area.bradshaw had made some comment to wards hirsty and within an instant bradshaw was on his ars via a DH right hook:hihi::hihi:.I guess everyone needs to make a pound here and there even if they are lightweight like bradshaw:)

He could knock em in/down with left and right.:hihi:

And then you woke up and realised it was just a dream . Yawn yawn

First time I have heard of that, you would think it would have been a more well known story if one football player hit another, in public, in a nightclub...

Hey up PX hows trix matey ?

Hope all is well

living the dream our kid as always:cool::cool::cool: all blades arnt wi :D

surely the biggest joke is that they are still getting these idiots money even when they are 50+

Now that makes me feel old......sure he's only 44, my age. He used to play for City school. I did manage to smack him in the nuts with a volley from point blank range in an U-14's school match.

Jim

Now that makes me feel old......sure he's only 44, my age. He used to play for City school. I did manage to smack him in the nuts with a volley from point blank range in an U-14's school match.

Jim

Jim,

Did you go to City School fella, genuine question

Jim,

Did you go to City School fella, genuine question

No, was on the opposition. Yewlands. For some reason we had a big rivalry with City when it came to football. Think we were North Sheffield champions and City were South, from memory like.

Think City had 3 Sheffield Boys including Bradshaw, and we had 3 as well, so always good competitive matches. Unlike when you'd play Earl Marshall, hammer them, and then get chased round Firth Park for an hour!

Edited by surfinjim