Anyone seen anything suspicious on Marlcliffe Road

Thanks very much for the information. It isn't ours, but we appreciate that people are looking.

Seems this keeps going on around this area , my brothers car was broke into not long ago, and a few of his friends in the area have had there cars broke into or damaged

on thursday as i took the dog a walk up lennnox and back down far lane there was a car parked at the top with a lad in the driving seat hanging out shouting to another lad who only looked about 15 to get what looked like scaffolding poles or something into the back of the estate ca,this kid was walking down the far lane just before lennox,this was about 11.30am,dont know if this is same people

Do you know the colour of the car involved?

on thursday as i took the dog a walk up lennnox and back down far lane there was a car parked at the top with a lad in the driving seat hanging out shouting to another lad who only looked about 15 to get what looked like scaffolding poles or something into the back of the estate ca,this kid was walking down the far lane just before lennox,this was about 11.30am,dont know if this is same people

Did you think to get the number....

I can't emphasise enough that people need to start recording and reporting ANYTHING they see which appears to be suspicious, if we are going to stop crime. Please.

Next time it could be you?

gun metal grey megan or green audi?