Body found at malin bridge?

Is it a rumour, that a body was found at malin bridge today? When I was driving past Holme lane there was a build up of traffic going towards malin bridge.

Is it a rumour, that a body was found at malin bridge today? When I was driving past Holme lane there was a build up of traffic going towards malin bridge.

If that's the only reason you can come up with for there "being a body at Malin Bridge" then they must find one there every day, twice a day.

Someone mentioned it to my sister when she was travelling home from work plus there was loads of police cars heading towards malin bridge

Someone mentioned it to my sister when she was travelling home from work plus there was loads of police cars heading towards malin bridge

I heard a lot of police sirens yesterday in S6.

I heard a lot of police sirens yesterday in S6.

Hive of activity it would seem......unexploded wartime bomb at Leppings Lane AND a dead body at Malin Bridge. :o

you no this worls getting worse these day

Well if Leppings Lane was shut, then wouldn't the traffic diverted along Penistone Road finish up on Holme Lane, heading towards Malin Bridge.

Extra traffic = hold up?

It was because they found what was believed to be an unexploded WW2 bomb. Turned out to be a false alarm.

Unfounded rumours are fun.

...I would like to see the proof of that! :)

you no this worls getting worse these day

Pardon????

Pardon????
Translation for you, irene: You know, this world is getting worse these days.

It is indeed, when you can now witness the shocking grammar and spelling aptitude of people in all its horror, thanks to these new-fangled online message boards :D