Can anybody help with our event??

I am looking for somebody who would like to offer their services for our charity event. We are raising money for the childrens hospital and would like a bouncy castle for the event. We thought the owner of the bouncy castle charges on the day and keep all profits. If easier we are willing to supervice the boucy castle for you and hand over any profits made from it. :help::help:

I am looking for somebody who would like to offer their services for our charity event. We are raising money for the childrens hospital and would like a bouncy castle for the event. We thought the owner of the bouncy castle charges on the day and keep all profits. If easier we are willing to supervice the boucy castle for you and hand over any profits made from it.

Hi there

We have http://www.sheffieldbouncycastlehire.com/ at our markets (Sharrow Vale) we get charged £125 upfront which includes the cost of the lad who supervises and a generator. He takes the money (you decide how much it cost per child) and gives it to us at the end of the market. Done on trust but it usually pays for itself at £1 per kid over the 4hrs.

They may have a cheaper 'ride'/bouncy castle but ours requires a generator so it all adds up.

Edited by esme
merged post

most funfair people will come with castle slide or kiddies ride to a event and pay you money

out of the profits they make on the day with no charge to yourselves bassett one

Hi if you ring 01909 768 677, they will supply castle, slides, quads, domes on a pay to play basis and donate 15% of the earnings on the day. If you would like any help with your funday feel free to message me as i do them voluntary for charity, also organising a big one at don valley in the summer. Thanks nat x

Thanks nat, I will give them a ring tomorrow. Our event is going to be a children's fun day and jumble sale at the Hillsborough Arena on 21st April. Any ideas you have would be appreciated! At the moment we are gathering free prizes from attractions in Sheffield to sell. All money raised will be to support the Sheffield Children's Hospital.

If you ring that number before 2pm it will be me answering phone, if so just make me aware its you and can have chat with you. If its for charity most companies will come on a pay to play basis and donate 15% of takings to the charity, i have really good contact list if you need any help from bouncy castles right down to catering vans and petting zoos, i have my own website (not finished yet) if you want to have look its www wewillmakeadifference.org.uk

Hope this helps you. Also Hillsborough arena? Whats that? X

If you ring that number before 2pm it will be me answering phone, if so just make me aware its you and can have chat with you. If its for charity most companies will come on a pay to play basis and donate 15% of takings to the charity, i have really good contact list if you need any help from bouncy castles right down to catering vans and petting zoos, i have my own website (not finished yet) if you want to have look its www wewillmakeadifference.org.uk

Hope this helps you. Also Hillsborough arena? Whats that? X

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android