Astounded by brawl in 99p shop!

This made me chuckle a work colleague was in Poundland when a woman was kicking off that she had bought some goods and then found them cheaper at you guessed it the 99p shop! She insisted on them refunding her the 1p extra she had spent.

This made me chuckle a work colleague was in Poundland when a woman was kicking off that she had bought some goods and then found them cheaper at you guessed it the 99p shop! She insisted on them refunding her the 1p extra she had spent.

I highly doubt that even a Sheffielder would be daft enough or tight enough to march all the way from Angel Street to the bottom of the Moor to demand a few pence refund.

Then again... :roll:

I highly doubt that even a Sheffielder would be daft enough or tight enough to march all the way from Angel Street to the bottom of the Moor to demand a few pence refund.

Then again... :roll:

Maybe they caught a bus?... ;)

Poundland when a woman was kicking off that she had bought some goods and then found them cheaper at you guessed it the 99p shop! She insisted on them refunding her the 1p extra she had spent.

Why would Poundland keep any 1p coins in their building?

Maybe they caught a bus?... ;)

Yeah, you can get the FreeBee from there......

I nearly caused havoc yesterday in Jack Fultons at Firth Park and it wasn't even my fault:hihi::hihi:

its best place for run up to bonfire night 99p will always leave a "penny for the guy"...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Why would Poundland keep any 1p coins in their building?

I have no idea and she was told to take a hike anyway:)

although the queues are getting longer and longer in such places, i guess some folks tempers are getting shorter and shorter. :help:

Edited by mg16

Did she think for a moment she was in John Lewis and was therefore trying to exercise the "Never Knowingly Undersold" policy? I mean, I know John Lewis is a right old shambles of a store thesedays, but I didn't think it was quite at the leve of Poundland yet.