What to do in Sheffield!

ahhh thank you so much canx, ill def look into some of the things you suggested there, im just tryin to find things to do on days off etc or i just end up menacing people on here all day and not seeing daylight lol

---------- Post added 04-03-2013 at 19:50 ----------

Yorkshire sculpture park.

what part of yorkshire is the park in ?

Airsofting...addictive and great fun :)

never heard of it, what is it please? do i get pushed off of something or have to leap outta something??

Airsofting is like paint balling only with bb bullets lol

It is a great work out and you get to inflict pain on unsuspecting men too, we desperately need more lady airsofters lol

ahhh thank you so much canx, ill def look into some of the things you suggested there, im just tryin to find things to do on days off etc or i just end up menacing people on here all day and not seeing daylight lol

---------- Post added 04-03-2013 at 19:50 ----------

what part of yorkshire is the park in ?

Its up towards Barnsley, just off the M1. It is actually very good, and free too apart from the parking. But that isn't too expensive. Loads of outdoor sculptures, including Moore, and a number of indoor galleries.

Go on an urban safari around s5. There are plenty of native guides that appear to speak in a forigen tongue, they are easy to recognise with a frosty jack bottle in their waistband.

Now once you've sorted yourself a guide head over to the parson cross hotel for some weaponry for the safari hunt, its kind of a one stop shop for all your needs in there.

Now your all tooled up and looking for the big game !

What are you expected to see on this hunt you may ask ? Well plenty of wild animals from loose pit bulls to man eating park bench birds. There are droves of wilder beast teens on a stampede from the park rangers who chase them with flashing blue lights.

All in all its a cracking day out for all the family.

Go on an urban safari around s5. There are plenty of native guides that appear to speak in a forigen tongue, they are easy to recognise with a frosty jack bottle in their waistband.

Now once you've sorted yourself a guide head over to the parson cross hotel for some weaponry for the safari hunt, its kind of a one stop shop for all your needs in there.

Now your all tooled up and looking for the big game !

What are you expected to see on this hunt you may ask ? Well plenty of wild animals from loose pit bulls to man eating park bench birds. There are droves of wilder beast teens on a stampede from the park rangers who chase them with flashing blue lights.

All in all its a cracking day out for all the family.

And that's just on my road! Occasionally there's a screaming banshee chasing one of said wildebeest down the road as it attempts to drag away a kill, ahem, motorbike.

Really though, there's loads to do in Sheffield but you have to have a wander around and see what you fancy :)

---------- Post added 05-03-2013 at 10:35 ----------

Oh, and welcome to Sheffield!

plenty of live music at the Harley and Frog & Parott

:-)

Go to Bakewell, hire a bike & go on the monsall trail. You'll take in some fab views, plus there are cafes on the way

i was going to suggest Bakewel, nice place with a good market. Theres valleycentertainment near meadowhall which has various restaurants and cinema, plus crazy golf and laser quest.

Wyming Brook up near Redmires reservoir, Derwent Valley, Padley Gorge, Stanage Edge are all lovely places and right on the edge of Sheffield.

well a big thank you to everyone who posted ideas for me, i certainly have a lot to think about now

cheers me old china's