Real madrid in for walker !

Anyone got any proof or is it just people saying "I heard that too" which is the internet equivalent of 'ppppsssssstt- pass it on'

National radio stations are saying that Real's interest is genuine.

What's wrong with Walker anyway?

He's a very good full back, always has been. Just because he's a United academy success dunt mean he's not a good player.

I'd love a Wednesday young 'un to be wanted by Mourinho.

Credit where it's due.

If he does go, I hope he's a raging success.

I would suspect if this is true he is not a mourinho target, due to him been on is way out of madrid at the end of the season..

I would suspect if this is true he is not a mourinho target, due to him been on is way out of madrid at the end of the season..

And on his way to hillsborough:hihi:

And on his way to hillsborough:hihi:

we can dream :hihi::hihi:

Dead right. If Mourinho wants him, he'd wait to see what club he goes to, and get Walker then.

Dead right. If Mourinho wants him, he'd wait to see what club he goes to, and get Walker then.

After he's checked Lewis Buxton's availability :thumbsup:

I do sometimes despair on this site, we have one of the BEST players in the country & just because he played for United, everyone is so quick to say it's a crock he's going to RM.

Put a search in Google it's been in Mirror, Soccer news & the Mail, he is a talented player we might be biased but we do recognise talent when we see it.

I do sometimes despair on this site, we have one of the BEST players in the country & just because he played for United, everyone is so quick to say it's a crock he's going to RM.

Put a search in Google it's been in Mirror, Soccer news & the Mail, he is a talented player we might be biased but we do recognise talent when we see it.

He is a great talent, but his form this season (defensively especially) has not been up to his usual billing.

He should be a spurs player next year.

He is a great talent, but his form this season (defensively especially) has not been up to his usual billing.

He should be a spurs player next year.

I agree . He is a class act no doubt but this season there's been far too many silly mistakes which any scout let alone a Madrid scout will surely have seen :)

dont think anyone is doubting kw is a class player... just not real madrid class.. they build there squads on signing proven 'galacticos' to keep the fans happy etc.. yes kw is in the top 2/3 rb in englands national set up imo but is knowhere near the 'galactico. status yet... in 2/3 years and more mature maybe

dont think anyone is doubting kw is a class player... just not real madrid class.. they build there squads on signing proven 'galacticos' to keep the fans happy etc.. yes kw is in the top 2/3 rb in englands national set up imo but is knowhere near the 'galactico. status yet... in 2/3 years and more mature maybe

They don't always sign the worlds best players , they actually sign quite a few young up and coming players , IMO I just don't think walker will be one of them if this seasons form is anything to go on .

They don't always sign the worlds best players , they actually sign quite a few young up and coming players , IMO I just don't think walker will be one of them if this seasons form is anything to go on .

Spot on.

I think they would potentially sign him at the right price. However, the amount Spurs would want (£20 million or so) will stop any deal for a player that has been inconsistent this year.