Real madrid in for walker !

if we do get owt it will be a bonus, but dont hold ur breath also if we do i can see mccabe pocketing it anyhow!!!

If I remember correctly at the time Spurrs weren't that fussed about Walker and United forced the double player deal because Spurrs were wanting Naughton so I don't expect a sell on clause will be in place.

is it just me that thinks that sounds daft, i mean if spursdid't want walker why not jus thold out for more money for naughton. not saying you are wrong just sounds like a strange deal to me.

i'd be surprised if there is't a clause in there though

Reading the thread title I thought it was des.

is it just me that thinks that sounds daft, i mean if spursdid't want walker why not jus thold out for more money for naughton. not saying you are wrong just sounds like a strange deal to me.

i'd be surprised if there is't a clause in there though

Spurrs we mad for Naughton and also interested in Walker, they made numerous bids for Naughton but United insisted he would only go to them if it was a double player deal thus generating more money and getting Walker back on a season long deal which Spurrs reneged on half way through the season.

Sorry if that sounds daft to you but it is what I believe to have happened.

Spurrs we mad for Naughton and also interested in Walker, they made numerous bids for Naughton but United insisted he would only go to them if it was a double player deal thus generating more money and getting Walker back on a season long deal which Spurrs reneged on half way through the season.

Not sure if United pushed em out as a pair.While the Star and Radio Sheffield were broadcasting Naughton was on his way to talk terms at Everton, i posted on here both were having a medical at Spurs! (inside information) lol.

The deal was said to be a £8m to £10m , £7M for Naughton.

As for the contract terms and add ons, i am unsure. We can only go on History and United have not been great in the add on departments, just selling for a quick buck.

i cant see walker going to real madrid , hes got close family ties in sheffield still im told.

i cant see walker going to real madrid , hes got close family ties in sheffield still im told.

Madrid is only another 2 hours from London, he is now older and an international footballer, am not saying he is not happy as things are, but sometimes an offer is too good to turn down.

That one potential move , could set him up for life.

ah that sounds better, seemed like you meant they weren't interested at all in walker. like i said it was probably me being daft:)

Madrid is only another 2 hours from London, he is now older and an international footballer, am not saying he is not happy as things are, but sometimes an offer is too good to turn down.

And no-one can realistically say they wouldn't consider the same sort of thing when it means just that (my bold) can they Tat?

Yeah he is.

He was homesick for quote a while after moving to Spurs. My Aunty who works with his mum said how homesick he was and loves Sheffield.

But it is Real Madrid...

Can't see it happening personally though.

The lad is set for life anyhow isnt he?

As to the op...cant and wont believe this for a minute, he is not good enough IMO.

The lad is set for life anyhow isnt he?

As to the op...cant and wont believe this for a minute, he is not good enough IMO.

Webby sorry mate he is, I sense a bit of the green eyed monster, knowing United there won't be a sell on clause, and if we did its straight to McCabe.