Wanting guinea pig with hutch

Hi,

My daughters wants a guinea pig for her birthday. Does anyone have one with cage for sale?

Thanks

try Peaches on here she has lovely piggies

Aren't they better in pairs rather than suffering a lonely caged existence?

I would take a pair too. Thanks for voicing ur opinion when it wasn't wanted or needed :)

I would take a pair too. Thanks for voicing ur opinion when it wasn't wanted or needed :)

Yes best in pairs but peaches would discus that with you ! Peaches has amazing piggies

Are you text-speaking to me? I hate to see animals caged-up, particularly when children have lost interest in them. My pigs are have the run of the garden.

Convert the dimensions of a cage to human-size equivalent and consider how you would like your new home (alone).

Are you text-speaking to me? I hate to see animals caged-up, particularly when children have lost interest in them. My pigs are have the run of the garden.

Convert the dimensions of a cage to human-size equivalent and consider how you would like your new home (alone).

This is just an enquiry , I have guinea pigs too ! Mine are in 6ft cages but have good long runs outside , I did have free rangers until one of my customers had hers taken from the garden by a bird of prey ! She lives near a quarry ! So a large run is best and kinder !

This is just an enquiry , I have guinea pigs too ! Mine are in 6ft cages but have good long runs outside , I did have free rangers until one of my customers had hers taken from the garden by a bird of prey ! She lives near a quarry ! So a large run is best and kinder !

I lost two in close succession last year. I have no idea what happened to them and haven't had any problems since. I have a large hutch and run combined but I can't bear to keep the door closed.

Now now there is no need to argue. I give full advice on all my pigs, and offer a take back guarantee that if ever they cannot care for them I will take them back no questions asked. I think its only right to offer this facility as a responsible breeder of any kind.

I have a couple of guinea pigs that could go

Have this cage: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rabbit-100-guinea-pig-and-dwarf-rabbit-cage-by-ferplast-37559 in pink with all the accessories if you wanted to keep them inside and then put them in a run during the day - weather etc. permitting. We had it for our rabbits when they were neutered and had to be kept in and so I kept it in case they needed to be brought inside for any other reason. That happened this weekend when one needed an operation and when I went to put them in the cage for the night they had grown too big! £45 ono.