Since when did Sheffield become part of Wales?

No, it isn't.

I think it is.

What's a dik dak? Is it a badly-spelt diktat?

Is that the European equivalent of a dee dar?:hihi:

haha his EU dee dar dik dak made me laugh too :)

---------- Post added 02-03-2013 at 16:26 ----------

I think it is.

me too......highly closed

I am doing. I think you've got a closed mind and you probably wander around looking for things to be offended about.

Sheffield isn't in wales that's why. I don't know why our flag should always fly by law, but that is the case - look it up.

There are only about 4 council's in the country that actually fly the union flag everyday, Sheffield being one of them.

I am doing. I think you've got a closed mind and you probably wander around looking for things to be offended about.

I couldn't give a toss what you think, especially when you're wrong.

It's a good job we're less closed minded than you then, or nobody would have cared enough about your silly opinion on the flag to even reply to you.

You've expressed your closed mindedness quite clearly anyway, claiming that you're not won't alter that.

The town hall flew the flag of Wales today even though there's only one flagpole, which meant the union flag was taken down. If there's only one pole then the union flag must stay up anyway by law, but what is the point of flying the flag of another country and not our own? I'd bet you wouldn't find a single England flag in Wales on St George's Day.

Does it really matter Colin, it is only a flag?

Time to worry when we are forced to learn Welsh in shcools, then you will know we have a problem?l

The union flag is what it says it is - A UNION FLAG - ie England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. So they fly the patron saint flags or celebrate the saints day. 17th is St Patricks Day, 23rd April St Georges day, not sure about St Andrew - are you going to whinge about them too?

It's St Pancras for whom I feel sorry- it makes Kings cross too.

Oh please Jeffrey, stick to moderating:roll:

It's a good job we're less closed minded than you then, or nobody would have cared enough about your silly opinion on the flag to even reply to you.

Which would have been such a shame.

You've expressed your closed mindedness quite clearly anyway, claiming that you're not won't alter that.

And you continuing to say I'm closed minded, as you seem to like saying, also won't make it true.

Edited by Colin Foster