Pet friendly properties/letting agents?

Hi. I'm having trouble finding somewhere to rent in Sheffield that will allow dogs, can anyone recommend any pet friendly landlords/letting agents?

I'm looking for a studio/1 bedroom/2 bedroom house in areas around the University of Sheffield (Broad Lane)

Any help would be appreciated!

You will not find it that easy to find a landlord that accepts pets. Expect to have to find a bigger than normal bond if you do.

You will not find it that easy to find a landlord that accepts pets. Expect to have to find a bigger than normal bond if you do.

Yes, I know about the bond. But any leads on a few pet friendly letting agents would be great. I've tried oodle and gumtree but have had no luck so far..will have to keep trying.

Try indigo properties they have properties all over and maintenance is kept on top of too I had a dog with them but it was 3/4 years ago not sure if still same but worth a try. Good luck

Try indigo properties they have properties all over and maintenance is kept on top of too I had a dog with them but it was 3/4 years ago not sure if still same but worth a try. Good luck

Thanks! I checked their website but they don't seem to have any properties in Sheffield.

http://www.findaflat.com/

This site seems to have the option to search for pet friendly accommodation. Posting for future users :)

Edited by maneck35

Hi

If you are still looking we have some pet friendly properties in Sheffield at Belvoir lettings. Please feel free to call either myself or David in the office on 01142760462 or on 07772144713 and we can arrange some viewings for you. Alternatively you can email [email protected]

Hi

If you are still looking we have some pet friendly properties in Sheffield at Belvoir lettings. Please feel free to call either myself or David in the office on 01142760462 or on 07772144713 and we can arrange some viewings for you. Alternatively you can email [email protected]

Thanks for that! I've emailed you. Yes, I'm still looking..

I've found a 3 bedroom house in Crookes within my budget, but am a bit sceptical about it because I'll be the only one living in a 3 bedroom house! Going to view it today. Any suggestions?

I cannot afford to buy a house, so I have to rent. This I am fine with, but, I have a dog. Now he's a Greyhound so i short haired and doesnt malt much at all. I cannot seem to find any where that will let me have a dog there. I cannot give him up as he is all that I have at the moment so in 2 months I am going to find myself, a working professional, homeless, unless I can find a property to rent in my price range, in a reasonably safe area. I dont want to be walking the dog and get assaulted, or come home to find my house broken into and the dog to be missing / hurt / worse thanks to the unscrupulous nature of the thieves.

All this on top of splitting up with my gf is just a little bit much right now.

Sorry for the rant.

Hiya I have two little dogs and it is a pain trying to find somewhere to rent keep looking though because if you pay extra on your bond for say carpets cleaning or anything before you leave some will allow well behaved pets, even if it says no pets it is sometimes worth ringing up , good luck i wish you the best

Try putting an ad in 'Property Wanted' here on the forum, you never know, there may be a pet friendly landlord who can help.