Philadelphia school 50s

Hi all just wondered if there are any old pupils from the old philly school from the 50s still around. Would like to hear:)

Hi all just wondered if there are any old pupils from the old philly school from the 50s still around. Would like to hear:)

I was there until 1958 when I moved to Chaucer for one term.

i was there until 1958 when i moved to chaucer for one term.

hi my surname is royston. And i was there till 58 to whats your name old bean:)

hi my surname is royston. And i was there till 58 to whats your name old bean:)

Are you Tony Royston who played cricket among other things? You were in the year above me. My surname is Yates.

Are you Tony Royston who played cricket among other things? You were in the year above me. My surname is Yates.

Yes I was the one who played Cricket for he School and Sheffield,when I left school and was working I started to play icket for Millhouses in the Sheffield Lge

---------- Post added 02-03-2013 at 13:48 ----------

Yes I was the one who played Cricket for he School and Sheffield,when I left school and was working I started to play icket for Millhouses in the Sheffield Lge

Do you remember the old teachers at Philadelphia School, Mr,Sanderson,MR Howard, MRS Birks with her knitting needles and chair leg if you was naughty

Still see some of my class mates around Hillsborough, Barry Sleney, Derek Brown and Pat Bailey.

---------- Post added 02-03-2013 at 13:48 ----------

Do you remember the old teachers at Philadelphia School, Mr,Sanderson,MR Howard, MRS Birks with her knitting needles and chair leg if you was naughty

Still see some of my class mates around Hillsborough, Barry Sleney, Derek Brown and Pat Bailey.

I remember all those especially Mrs. Burke, plus Mr. Hughes, Mr. Carter, Mr. Cooil, Mr Popple, Miss Rowland. The only former classmate I've seen in recent years is Lewis Birks who played football for the school.

I remember all those especially Mrs. Burke, plus Mr. Hughes, Mr. Carter, Mr. Cooil, Mr Popple, Miss Rowland. The only former classmate I've seen in recent years is Lewis Birks who played football for the school.

I was a bottom rooad lad A B C streets went to langsett road sec mod i.e burton street we used to call you lot phily daft dogs

where as Langsett Road School was it in Burton St You were only a little school anyway we used to play cricket against bigger fish than you

hello tony you probably dont remember .i went to nursery school there about 1950 51 little pink camp beds to sleep on in the afternoon until i went to upperthorpe probably because my brother and sister were there mick and jill.if i am right i think we played together i think our parents were friends jack and lily gallagher we lived half way up portland st until 1961 slum clearance moved to foxhill and lost contact with a lot of former friends

Shelagh Muscroft from Cross Bedford St.Iwent to Philadelphia in 1955 until I went to Chaucer in 1961.