New windows/gutters/painter

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a double glazing company?

Also looking for someone to do guttering and paint front of terraced house.

Thanks

Rachel x

Edited by sufc80
Typo

i have just had new windows and doors fitted.

ill give you an idea of my story so you can decide for yourself.

couple of yrs ago i signed up to have 1 new front door fitted, £1000 just for a door in white. my husband lost his job and i had to cancell the order...the door had not been fitted, no work carried out not even measured up yet, i was threatened with court proceedings if i did not take out this contract. my argument was no work had been carried out, i called within the cooloff period which is 2 weeks on any contract..yet still pestered, threatened etc. i told them to take me to court...no case was ever brought to light -------coldseal windows for ya.

just before xmas last yr a knock on the door, young fella canvassing for windows, had a chat, because we have done canvassing before and know what a hard toil it is, we invited him in for a drink and toilet if he needed it. he made a call for us to have someone come out and give us a no obligation qoute ( yeah yeah, been there before). canvasser thanked us for use of loo and cuppa and left.

day 2...company calls to arrange quote, another young lad comes in... get chatting hes into boxing and motorbikes...oooh my lad is just going into amature boxing...blah blah blah...im taking my mod 1 at the moment...so is the sales man...blah blah blah...

1 hour later....oooh yeah do wanna give us a quote then lol...

ok so i have 11 windows, 1 of them 8ft long 1 is 7 ft long aswell as a bay window 9which counts as 3) 2 doors front and back.....after a while on the phone he gives me the price........

YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was half the price i had been quoted by coldseal, and all these were honey brown inside and out.

deal done. i told them it wouldnt be for a couple of months....

january came and i had no phone calls, no pestering when you want this doing...nothing..... i called them.

they were waiting for me to finalise the deal by agreeing a date.. ok first i said id pay cash cos im expecting a windfall...but that hadnt arrived so decided on finance instead...no problem they sent the lad out again to sort the finance out.. couple of days later i get a call with a fitting date.

4 blokes came out when we had the first bad bout of snow in january..they did a proffesional job..i kept em warm with tea n coffee. they cleaned up after them selves and did an A1 job.

they did not pressure me, force me, harrass me in any way. they took my instructions...and followed them out...wow a company that listens.

they also do friend referral where you get £100 off your final bill for everyone introduced.

NO i dont want to take you up on this and this isnt the reason im doing it.

this company also does guttering etc so a qoute on all you need would be done.

All weather roofline LTD doncaster.

freephone 0800 6122127

i will recommend these to anyone.

I'd recommend Sheffield Window Company, they do not pester you, infact they dont even call you. They come, give you a quote and leave it to you. The windows, doors and guttering we had from them no problem whatsoever.

Class Windows fitted doors and windows to my daughters house and I would definitely recommend them . They have their windows made by Sheffield Window Company but their quote was cheaper than Sheffield Windows . Give Brian a call on 01142649171 or mobile 07989892827 .

Happy to provide a free quote for Painting PM sent

Edited by p-and-d

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a double glazing company?

Also looking for someone to do guttering and paint front of terraced house.

Thanks

Rachel x

Ring county glazing on 01142 325325 for a quote.