Fancy a crafty meet up?

I finish work at about 5:15 so could probably meet you for half an hour or so. :)

I think I might be able to make this if no one minds me gatecrashing. I'll be the one looking lost...

Every Tuesday from 6 - 9 there is a create and chatter tonight at the Painted Teapot in Dronfield for like minded crafters to share ideas. :)

We failed! I dunno 'bout the rest o you, but i got there just at 5, when they were closing - the sign says the cafe is open till 6, but really they close at 5!

I hung around for a bit in case anyone else turned up but gave up at about half past when i got too cold!

Shall we try again for one day next week or the week after maybe? Either at the above mentioned dronfield place or somewhere else?

Took me longer to walk there than I expected and I only arrived at 5.45, by which time I assumed I'd missed everyone!

Should we try again next week? I wouldn't be able to get to Dronfield though.

i'd love to meet up city centre on a Tuesday-Thursday after work. can't drive so anything further afield is a no-no.

I'd suggest somewhere like weatherspoons or that pub opposite orchard square...... when I used to go out 'pre-kids' they were pretty quiet on a weekday afternoon, also means those who have been working can grab a bite for tea?

I could be interested in this! I'm getting bored of not knowing people of like-mind in this city. Let me know if this ever goes ahead, contact me at [email protected]