Shameless 2013..

First episode of the last series was on last night,did you watch it and what did you think.Im a big fan of shameless but the time is proberly right for it to end,way too many of the best characters have left,[ie micky who just cracked me up] i did think last nights episode was a good un though.

I stopped watching a couple of years ago. It really went downhill in the last few series'.

never seen shameless lol, seen little bits, not a full episode

stopped watching when paddy left

Taped it and watched other night, absolutely shocking get it off TV now, I have cancelled the series link & won't bother again.

i can't belief people are still use the term "taped it" ... lol.. anyway yes i loved it. Favorite time of shameless is when McGuires owned chatsworth a few seasons ago. i didn't watch the last season due to dissapointment of the season before but watched the first couple of this season and love the story mimi's mushrooms franks job the lot..

yea

i can't belief people are still use the term "taped it" ... lol.. anyway yes i loved it. Favorite time of shameless is when McGuires owned chatsworth a few seasons ago. i didn't watch the last season due to dissapointment of the season before but watched the first couple of this season and love the story mimi's mushrooms franks job the lot..

yea

Bit like people still call them "gas lamps" old sayings stop anyway skyplussed it sounds poncy

Bit like people still call them "gas lamps" old sayings stop anyway skyplussed it sounds poncy

skyplussed it does sound poncy- id say for eg i recordered corrie for ya, n yea but its only the old fashioned people still calling um gas lamps ya know,

maybe she did tape it. on a tape recorder recording onto video tape.