Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Hi everyone im new to forum

Welcome to forums, its great to have you on board look forward to sharing some discussions with you.

Edited by jude88

hi and welcome to the the forum

Welcome to forum I'm a new member too and trying to find my way around.

Hello to Falinsta and Centralpark.

Welcome to Sheffield Forum and I am doing well thank you Fallinstar, how are you? I hope you are well. You too Centralpark.

I hope you both enjoy your time on here, and what do you need help with Centralpark? If it is just finding your way around? If so then go to the Homepage and have a look in each section that interests you and it will open up into sub-sections called threads and then go into the thread you want to look into and there are the posts, you can add a post of your own with your opinion or just an intro type post and that's all there is to it:)

Have Fun

CC

Hello and Welcome to the forum Fallinsta & Centralpark :wave:

Look in Sheffield Interest Groups and Going Out in Sheffield section on the home page, you should be able to contact like minded people in those two sections. :)

Hi! nice to meet you all.My name is alex I am new here and glad to be the part of this larger forum.Its gonna to be every nice to share and discuss here.

Thanks to all.

Hello everybody,I'm new in sheffield,i'm an italian girl from turin I'm living in a family and i work as an au pair,i looking for new friends and i would like to improve my english because is very baddddd :D see you soonn

Have a good day!:):D

Hello Mark and Serenipiti Welcome to both of you.

If you are wanting to make friends and get out and about follow the advice I gave Fallinsta about the Special Interest and Going Out groups. They should be your first point, I am sure someone arranges singles nights out and this sounds like a fun way to make new friends.

And Serenipiti don't you worry your English is 100% better than my Italian. I hope you enjoy living in Sheffield and are happy in your job.

Have Fun

CC

Thank you very much,you are very kind,I do not know where to start, everything is so new to me in more snow does not help me nor my English...

I like sheffield it's similar to rome for his seven hills :D

Have a good day,I'm invaded by the snow

XX :D