Charges brought against posters of 'Venables' and 'Thompson' images.

Isn't going to happen, nor should it.

Where did I say it was going to happen?

Of course they should - they're in breach of a court order.

Do you believe that all that breach a Court Order should be prosecuted, or are we just talking about the specifics in this case?

My Bold=

That is the fault of the people posting the pics up that they believe are of venebles.

Exactly!!! So make them known to the public, that way no-one will be specualting and innocent folk won't be mistaken for them.

Exactly!!! So make them known to the public, that way no-one will be specualting and innocent folk won't be mistaken for them.

I don't want to know what he looks like and don't believe the public has a right to know either, what they did was bad but it doesn't mean we should out them to come to some harm otherwise that makes us as bad as them.

Personally I cannot understand how anyone can do something as horrible as they did to a child, or to anyone come to that and then be given anonymity for the rest of their lives.

Sorry but I believe that true pictures of both should be published every year, and posted nationwide so no one can ever forget what they and there like did.

I'm sick of the fact that people can murder and so on, and get more bloody sympathy than the poor victims, oh poor Venables this & poor Thompson that.

I'd have locked the little sods up for total life and save all this bother, have a thought for Jamie's mum, and other victims parents who have to suffer for the rest of their lives.

They never see their children again because of pond life like this, they deserve the sympathy they have lost their loved one/s.

Once the real Venables' and 'Thompson are identified and their pictures published all over the media, the innocent people will be safer

The people who look like Venables and Thompson won't be safer.

The people who look like Venables and Thompson won't be safer.

So the only way to make everyone safer is to lock them up indefinitely.

So the only way to make everyone safer is to lock them up indefinitely.

Lock up the people who look like Venables?

Or lock Venables up because it's safer for the people who look like him?

Personally I cannot understand how anyone can do something as horrible as they did to a child, or to anyone come to that and then be given anonymity for the rest of their lives.

Sorry but I believe that true pictures of both should be published every year, and posted nationwide so no one can ever forget what they and there like did.

I'm sick of the fact that people can murder and so on, and get more bloody sympathy than the poor victims, oh poor Venables this & poor Thompson that.

I'd have locked the little sods up for total life and save all this bother, have a thought for Jamie's mum, and other victims parents who have to suffer for the rest of their lives.

They never see their children again because of pond life like this, they deserve the sympathy they have lost their loved one/s.

Totally agree with you!

Lock up the people who look like Venables?

Or lock Venables up because it's safer for the people who look like him?

Lock up Venables and Thompson for their own safety and the safety of anyone that resembles them, if everyone knows they are locked up, no will be attacked for resembling them.

if everyone knows they are locked up, no will be attacked for resembling them.

Your plan involves a level of education also? You wouldn't just lock them up, but you'd educate the public that these people are locked up and anyone who may resemble them isn't a child murderer?

Or ... maybe ... like, I dunno; we don't encourage vigilantes. Maybe.

Whatever the rights and wrong of them being given new ID's they were, at considerable expense so I agree with prosecuting those who breach the court order by revealing details/images about them.

That said I think venables should have his right to anonymity withdrawn due to his continued offending, but that should be ordered by a court, not some git on twitter.