Lap dancing Women not sex objects Demonstration outside townhall today

Good job your livelihood doesn't depend on you getting your kit off easty, kids'd be starving down the poorhouse :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-02-2013 at 21:55 ----------

Topless? ;)

Only in summer months-you've a good mammory for details.:hihi:

So you believe it is normal and acceptable for men to go there?Do you not think it is a bit pathetic?The main problem with Britain is not people complaining,but I would say too many people do things without reflecting on their conduct,often doing things to impress others.

---------- Post added 28-02-2013 at 12:32 ----------

As I said they are not perverts but require sympathy as much as condemnation.The dancers and the droolers are equally exploited by the shrewd owners.

Of course its normal as they wouldn't make any money out of it so it must be full most weekends. Men will always look at women and visa versa, I have seen male strippers thats just the same really but for some reason seems to be more acceptable to society.

Of course its normal as they wouldn't make any money out of it so it must be full most weekends. Men will always look at women and visa versa, I have seen male strippers thats just the same really but for some reason seems to be more acceptable to society.

it is normal for some men but I am sure the majority of men are too shrewd to be lured into such silly behaviour;given a male population of 200,000 adults it seems that lap dancers are catering for a very small minority.

Good job your livelihood doesn't depend on you getting your kit off easty, kids'd be starving down the poorhouse :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-02-2013 at 21:55 ----------

Topless? ;)

got my kit off when filming in monroe....but i died on the operating table...good acting though playing dead...:hihi::hihi:

nowt wrong with a lady earning a crust...getting her kit off...beats working for a living..:hihi::hihi:

So you would endorse your daughter's participation assuming she met the exacting criteria?

So you would endorse your daughter's participation assuming she met the exacting criteria?

if she thought it was a good career...and earn't mega money...but she works for the NHS....that's a good career also....:hihi::hihi:

if she thought it was a good career...and earn't mega money...but she works for the NHS....that's a good career also....:hihi::hihi:

Why cant she do both-I can imagine a nursey theme would go down a treat?Is working for the NHS a good career.I understood most nurses were found to be inadequate and uncaring these days,leaving the harder aspects of work to untrained auxiliaries.

Why cant she do both-I can imagine a nursey theme would go down a treat?Is working for the NHS a good career.I understood most nurses were found to be inadequate and uncaring these days,leaving the harder aspects of work to untrained auxiliaries.

not a nurse...in administration....nurses do a great job...as for a good career...brings home a nice wedge for a young un....and funds her dad's trip to blackpool...:hihi::hihi:

not a nurse...in administration....nurses do a great job...as for a good career...brings home a nice wedge for a young un....and funds her dad's trip to blackpool...:hihi::hihi:

I would like a daughter with a sympathy for geriatrics-quite a good insurance policy.Does she collect your pension?

I would like a daughter with a sympathy for geriatrics-quite a good insurance policy.Does she collect your pension?

not quite...

Are you suggesting only your own personal experiences would give you some kind of advantage,and that equips only you with sense, reasoning and wisdom.

I notice you've selected just one part of my post to draw attension to and disregarded the rest as usual, which reminds me of the words of the great Paul Simon "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"

I'm suggesting that holding an opinion from a position of ignorance isn't very clever.

You can learn about a topic in many ways other than direct experience.

In this case you are claiming to know how a group of people think, you haven't learn that from research on the internet, reading or being taught and you have no direct experience. So how is it that you know it in order to form that opinion?

I read the rest, but chose not to reply to it, I did that because before it's worth replying to, I'd like to know how you formed the opinion in question.

I'm suggesting that holding an opinion from a position of ignorance isn't very clever.

You can learn about a topic in many ways other than direct experience.

In this case you are claiming to know how a group of people think, you haven't learn that from research on the internet, reading or being taught and you have no direct experience. So how is it that you know it in order to form that opinion?

I read the rest, but chose not to reply to it, I did that because before it's worth replying to, I'd like to know how you formed the opinion in question.

You were doing the same when claiming that the stamp duty was a progressive tax,but at no point did you concede the error.Why are you so keen to defend a shabby pastime?