Lap dancing Women not sex objects Demonstration outside townhall today

You were doing the same when claiming that the stamp duty was a progressive tax,but at no point did you concede the error.Why are you so keen to defend a shabby pastime?

I can't believe that I need to explain how claiming to know what people think, and having an opinion about stamp duty are quite different.

In fact, I'm not going to explain it. You think whatever you like, but please stop posting in response to me, I really can't be bothered to try to converse with you anymore.

I can't believe that I need to explain how claiming to know what people think, and having an opinion about stamp duty are quite different.

In fact, I'm not going to explain it. You think whatever you like, but please stop posting in response to me, I really can't be bothered to try to converse with you anymore.

You take your ball home lad,as you cant accept what is being said.It is a churlish response,but somewhat predictable.

I'm suggesting that holding an opinion from a position of ignorance isn't very clever.

You can learn about a topic in many ways other than direct experience.

In this case you are claiming to know how a group of people think, you haven't learn that from research on the internet, reading or being taught and you have no direct experience. So how is it that you know it in order to form that opinion?

I read the rest, but chose not to reply to it, I did that because before it's worth replying to, I'd like to know how you formed the opinion in question.

Its surprising what information you can pick up when you mix with people from all walks of life.I havn't exactly been living life as a hermit,and i don't need to visit a lap dancing club myself to have a good idea what a place like that is all about.

How i formed an opinion on this subject is the same as how i form most other opinions i ask,read and listen.

I havn't time to discuss this any further i'm otherwise occupied for the next few days.

fully aware of the low opinions some of those male customers have of those women

Can you explain this in more depth then please.

Perhaps you can tell the posters here who have visited these clubs how they feel about women?

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 10:40 ----------

You take your ball home lad,as you cant accept what is being said.It is a churlish response,but somewhat predictable.

I'm simply refusing to explain the obvious to you. If you wish to play the idiot, then I'll leave you playing it on your own.

Its surprising what information you can pick up when you mix with people from all walks of life.I havn't exactly been living life as a hermit,and i don't need to visit a lap dancing club myself to have a good idea what a place like that is all about.

How i formed an opinion on this subject is the same as how i form most other opinions i ask,read and listen.

I havn't time to discuss this any further i'm otherwise occupied for the next few days.

So you dont need to visit but ask, read and listen instead of experiencing yourself? This is despite you accepting the view of the former worker who posted, you still hold onto your view Offer is there for you Janie to come and educate yourself in complete safety, i'll even throw in one of our alleged £20 drinks

Can you explain this in more depth then please.

Perhaps you can tell the posters here who have visited these clubs how they feel about women?

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 10:40 ----------

I'm simply refusing to explain the obvious to you. If you wish to play the idiot, then I'll leave you playing it on your own.

the whole idea behind a forum is that one person expresses a view;others are free to concur or challenge the views.Why post views if they are not to be challenged?

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 12:47 ----------

So you dont need to visit but ask, read and listen instead of experiencing yourself? This is despite you accepting the view of the former worker who posted, you still hold onto your view Offer is there for you Janie to come and educate yourself in complete safety, i'll even throw in one of our alleged £20 drinks

Blimey this is very generous-is it open to all dissenters and sceptics?

You were doing the same when claiming that the stamp duty was a progressive tax,but at no point did you concede the error.
Looks like I need to jump in and remind you that it's only an 'error' in the "world according to gnvqos"...so why should Cyclone (or myself, in the relevant thread) have to 'concede' anything?

I did not think you'd have wanted to be reminded about that particular episode :hihi:

Are you all guys still fighting about the morality (or otherwise) of lapdancing clubs? Jayyysus, it's a debate as old as the world!

Edited by L00b

Looks like I need to jump in and remind you that it's only an 'error' in the "world according to gnvqos"...so why should Cyclone (or myself, in the relevant thread) have to 'concede' anything?

I did not think you'd have wanted to be reminded about that particular episode :hihi:

Are you all guys still fighting about the morality (or otherwise) of lapdancing clubs? Jayyysus, it's a debate as old as the world!

I am happy to be reminded anytime as I think of your refusal to explain the term regressive as it applies to VAT.When you have finished your lunch break get on Google and take a look.:mad:

I am happy to be reminded anytime as I think of your refusal to explain the term regressive as it applies to VAT.When you have finished your lunch break get on Google and take a look.:mad:
I did not refuse to explain the term as such: I refused to explain the term to you because you had asked me to without any logic for doing so (probably to support whatever other illogical argument you were pursuing at the time - vainly so, by the look of things and unsurprisingly).

I can't help it if you don't like dissenting views to your own. And it is of course your choice to obstinately refuse to 'concede' yourself, when the time to do so might come round...but then you should just be careful about throwing them stones about, it could prove careless with all that glass around you ;)

the whole idea behind a forum is that one person expresses a view;others are free to concur or challenge the views.Why post views if they are not to be challenged?

I'm happy to have an opinion challenged.

I'm not explaining the obvious to a troll though.

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 12:47 ----------

Blimey this is very generous-is it open to all dissenters and sceptics?

No its just for PT, TJC1 and Janie. They seem to have this wonderful blinkered view of all people and places which i woudl love to eradicate. PLus i'd love them to talk to the girls that work their and get their side of the fence so they can form a more informed opinion.

Failing that i'd like them to tell the girls who work there that they shouldnt do it.

you are more concerned with trying to run down anyone who goes to the venue so you can still come down any weekend but you can stand outside in the cold and talk to the 30% of women who come in and tell them that they are gullible and pervs