Baby swimming in sheffield

Hello I'm about a week from my due date and I really want to get my baby into swimming as soon as possible. What age can you take babies and where would you recommend in Sheffield? :)

They recommend its best to wait till they have had their first jabs at 8weeks, but its entirely up to you. I take my 3month old to a local pool at eckington or dronfield. They usually have the baby pool slightly warmer.

We attend Blue Water at Hackenthorpe, they run courses in a private hydrotherapy pool so it’s really warm and you can join at any age, although most do wait until after the first set of jabs. They teach underwater swimming and survival techniques as well as confidence in the water. It’s great we really enjoy it and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to teach their baby from a young age to swim. There are other company’s that do it too, if you Google 'baby swimming in Sheffield' they should come up. Good luck with your new arrival :)

We attend Blue Water at Hackenthorpe, they run courses in a private hydrotherapy pool so it’s really warm and you can join at any age, although most do wait until after the first set of jabs. They teach underwater swimming and survival techniques as well as confidence in the water. It’s great we really enjoy it and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to teach their baby from a young age to swim. There are other company’s that do it too, if you Google 'baby swimming in Sheffield' they should come up. Good luck with your new arrival :)

Not having any luck on Google with this. Where are the lessons held?

Its bluewaterswimming.co.uk lessons are at woodview hackenthorpe. its a hydro therapy pool attached to a residential home. hope this helps

I think this is in Hansworth, not Hackenthorpe, which is why I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Doh silly me! Youre right it is handsworth, I have no sense of direction it seems not just when driving! Sorry