Plasterer needed - Recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations for a plasterer that forum users have had to do work for them and would be happy to use again.

I have a small box room, roughly 2 metres by 2 metres and need the ceilings and walls skimming, the room has already been boarded out.

Thanks in advance.

Give Steve Best a call on 01709 835563 / 07860389881very good plasterer can recommend him

Thanks

M Mitchell

I used 2 lads off here called Liam and Jason, very good work and was really happy with the price, theyve done most of my house now and I always recommend the 2 to people without hesitation. Contact for Liam is 07761011122 x

I'd be happy to quote, first time replying to a post on here. PM me for details.

Hello we are Shaw Plastering Services Ltd and would be happy to give you a quote, please call Paul 07761097484

Regards

I'm looking for recommendations for a plasterer that forum users have had to do work for them and would be happy to use again.

I have a small box room, roughly 2 metres by 2 metres and need the ceilings and walls skimming, the room has already been boarded out.

Thanks in advance.

I recommend Andy 07960045689 who has done all my home and my daughters. Spotlessly clean, and nothing too much trouble.