Horrendous Animal Cruelty Confirmed BY SYP: Appeal for information

Just saw the police appeal on the Postcode Gazette. Like everyone else, I'd been hoping this was just one those "tales" that prove not to be true. There are some people who truly don't deserve to be walking this earth.

Just updated on The Star website

another case for bringing back 50 lashes and a kick in the ******** utter scum

Posted on Facebook and relayed to me via a friend saying a Staffordshire bull terrier has been found tied and burnt to death on Sky edge and maybe also a cat. :( Obviously hoping this isn't true but has anyone else heard anything ?

Yes sadly it's true

http://www.sheffieldnewsandsport.com/2013/02/25/yobs-hunted-after-horror-death-of-dog-beaten-and-burned-in-sheffield/

I have a very low opinion of humans in general,words just fail me....

Whether people like animals or not, how people can do this sort of thing is

just beyond me....

What a tragic waste of life and how the poor dog must have been in agony...

If anyone does know anything or hears anything about this please,contact the police...

How anyone can do such an evil act is beyond me. Utter scumbags !! This is murder and should have the same consequences as a person being killed. Sheffield police don't let this lie, catch the scum and throw away the key!

That is absolutely appalling I hope they catch them poor animal must have suffered

Words fail me yet again,humans,

the pain he must have been in,if anyone knows anything or hears anything,

please contact the police,i will never get my head around the way some people think......

RIP little one.....

Just another example of life in this wonderful city!

How anyone can do such an evil act is beyond me. Utter scumbags !! This is murder and should have the same consequences as a person being killed. Sheffield police don't let this lie, catch the scum and throw away the key!

The dogooders on here will probably say its a sign of broken Britain and blame it on the recession. I agree with you shelby they should throw away the key but unfortunatly with the lack of justice these days they will be in a prison with playstations and cable television.