Sheffield egg run 2013

so the egg run is on easter sunday, 31st march 2013.

who is going and who is just watching?

I would join in but I do not know where I can get a egg in sheffield, I may have to start a "where can I buy a egg in "sheffield" thread

I would join in but I do not know where I can get a egg in sheffield, I may have to start a "where can I buy a egg in "sheffield" thread

It's " where can I buy a cheap egg in "Sheffield"

you dont really need an egg just donate some money instead.

You dont need an egg Del.

I'll be riding unless I have the kids, then we'll be just watching as apparently I'm not allowed to prise 4 kids onto my bike...

pixie im sure i have seen photos that show 4 kids on a bike is possible.

ooohhh sorry not allowed!!!

lol

:help:Hi All

Looking forward to going on this years egg run on my newly acquired Ducati 996 but dont know where it leaves from and when, any help would be much appreciated as i missed last years. Thanks.

:help:Hi All

Looking forward to going on this years egg run on my newly acquired Ducati 996 but dont know where it leaves from and when, any help would be much appreciated as i missed last years. Thanks.

Beemer, on a Ducati??? What is the world coming to?!

Far as I know, Carcraft as usual, leave there around 11. But I cant find anything to confirm it as yet, will check

Beemer is the car, Ducati is the bike. Both reliable, both fast and both look 'real good'. Thanks for checking.

for the first time in yrs i'll be riding. just bought a road bike (fazer 1000) i'll be the 1 with a big daft grin :-)

Looking in the three shires website it says a 10am depart from carcraft...

Sheffield childrens hospital egg run 2013.....

The Egg Run is definitely going to take place on 31st March (Easter Sunday) James Toseland will definitely be leading the cavalcade again. So again we will be looking for volunteer bucket shakers, t-shirt sellers and bike parking marshals. Carcraft Sheffield have very kindly loaned us the use of their carpark again and the police are kindly helping with the organisation again.

Leaving at 10 am sharp!!! ish........

Would all Ducati riders please park next to the AA bikes as it saves the mechanics walking too far with their tools.................:D:D:D:D:D