Jackson Caged - New video

Hey everyone,

If you haven't heard of this Sheffield band before, where have you been hiding? I just wanted to share their new music video with everyone and also mention that they'll be live at the Corporation on Sat 20th April 2013. Apparently they have a new album out soon - can't wait!

Enjoy x

Excellent, had to go look them up on the dreaded facebook!

They really are amazing (especially live) and the album is set to be awesome too.

Yeah the dreaded Facebook, haha. Think they have like a Myspace account too. They need a real web site!!!! :)

Glad you like :)

Why don't you just say it's your band?

Never understand why people do that.

I've seen these a few times and they kick serious A... The drummer is a real talent, I think he writes a lot of the material they play. Anyone into metal / nu-metal will be in for a treat with these. Check out also Jaws by them

Is there a reason why he's singing in an American accent? What is it a Sheffield band and a US lead singer or something?

Why don't you just say it's your band?

Never understand why people do that.

As a matter of fact, you're wrong! Love the band... in their Facebook page etc, saw they had a new video, liked it, enjoyed it & wanted to share with local people who might not have heard of this local band! They have a lot of talent if you ask me for an unsigned banned.

In response to another post though, I've no idea why a local lad would sing in an American accent but it definitely doesn't pub me off. From what I've heard, you're right, the drummer & bassist write the majority of the material which is brilliant! Let's hope they make it!

:-)

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:32 ----------

Excuse the stupid spellings above on my mobile!! Grrr! :-)

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:33 ----------

Excuse the spellings /predictive text above... Bloody mobiles! Lol :-)

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:36 ----------

I've seen these a few times and they kick serious A... The drummer is a real talent, I think he writes a lot of the material they play. Anyone into metal / nu-metal will be in for a treat with these. Check out also Jaws by them

Absolutely agree! Says on their FB page that they headlined Corp the other week but have another gig there in May too. Missed the last one, will definitely go to the next one though!

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 20:37 ----------

I love this band. Great guys, amazing live.

Sweeeeeeeet